Chapter 5

2 days later...

I was in the studio on my phone waiting for August. Him and Plies were supposed to record this new song called Jump. I haven't heard it yet so today would be my first time. A few minutes later the door opened revealing August in all white. Damn he looks good I thought as I bit my lip. He smirked and walked over to me.

He bent down and kissed my lips. "Hey Babyeh." He mumbled against my lips.

I smiled against his and pushed him off. "No. Not now. Where's Plies?"

"He said he'd be here in a bit so we got time for a quickie." Aug whined.

"No August."

"Steph." He whined against my neck. I laughed and attempted to push him off. We heard the door knob and I pushed him off successfully just as Madge came in with Plies.

"August. Alsina. My nigga!" Plies exclaimed. "And Ms. James." He gave me a hug.

"Hey Plies!" I said.

"My nigga, Plies!" August and him dapped.

"Um Ms. James? Santo is here." Madge told me.

I nodded for her to tell him to come in. Soon he appeared in the doorframe. "Hey babe." Santo said as he kissed my lips.

"Hey. Um hey. Santo this is August and this is Plies. Plies and August this is my Fiancé Santo." I introduced.

"Sup." They all said as August mugged Santo. And Santo held me closer to him.

"So um let's work on this song." I stated.

"Good idea." August fake smiled.

"Can't wait ta' hear it." Santo said. I could tell he had a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

Aug rolled his eyes as him and Plies entered the booth and I went over to the sound booth and Santo made me sit in his lap.

"Jump take one."

'Jump. Jump. Jump.
*Plies*
Aye bae you know I want you to jump right? They say good things come to those who wait. Jump. Jump. Jump. Aye, Plies. August. Alsina.
Call me when you gettin' out the shower, Imma be in your bed waitin on ya in a towel, Let that pussy air dry like a flower, And if you bae, I'm rawin yo ass on arrival, I'm lookin at it from the back of ya g-string, Pussy hanging out the bottom of ya g-string, I'm gettin' naked off rip, baby no shame, Fuck mine, I want you make me call yo name, Grab yo hand, put yo hand on the choppa, not that one, I'm talkin bout the one in my boxers, I've been drinkin so you know imma act a donkey, Let me feed bananas to that monkey, Throw that pussy back like you mad bae, She call you when she wanna go to eat, She call me when she wanna get freaked

*August*
It's 5 o'clock in da' mo'nin, I'm turnt up and I'm ho'ny. Don't act like ya' don't want it cuz ya' textin me that your lonely. Girl so come hea' an' jump on it. Come hea' an' jump on it. Come hea' and jump on it.
It's 5 o'clock in da' mo'nin I'm turnt up an' I'm ho'ny don't act like ya' don't want it cuz your textin me that your lonely. Girl so come hea' an' jump on it. Come hea' an' jump on it. Come hea' jump on it. On it.

Slow low. One beep. Fuck a valet cuz I parked on the street. Lord knows ya' can't trust deez hoes cuz ya' girl keep lookin at me. Send me text like she lonely tellin me to keep ha' company. Pull up in the truck are you here beep beep hop in let me hit it from the back skeet skeet she love that imma real nigga and da' hoe can't tell me nun. She pop da' Molly she sweatin. She pop da' pussy I'm bussin. She textin me cuz she love it. I hit her back when I need it she fuck witchu cuz you love ha'. She fuck wit me for one reason.