Ch.6

Natsu

"Gajeel?! Why are you here??" I exclaimed not bothering to cover myself up.

"To remind your lazy ass you have an interview today!" His face scrunched up in anger.

"You're right!!" I completely forgot! How could I forget.

"Now who is the girl in your bed?" He pinched his nose clearly trying to tame his temper.

"Co-star Lucy. Lucy Gajeel."

"Nice to meet you." She waved nervously.

"Natsu you told Lisanna no more fooling aro-"

"We didn't do anything! It got hot we took of our clothes and fell asleep." I cut him off

"We didn't do anything?? " she let out a huge sigh.

"No...anyway," I turn back to face Gajeel." What times the interview?"

"12. It's 11 right now. You have an hour. Lucy right? Do you know a girl named Levy Mcgarden?" Gajeel asked.

"Yea she's my uh..manager. Why?"

He replied." She called me wondering where you were. She seemed pretty worried I would call back soon."

"You're right. Well Natsu it's been fun." She wrapped the blanket around herself and got out of the bed. She grabbed her clothes and headed into the bathroom.

"Natsu what the hell." Gajeel growled at me.

"Cool it! Nothing happened. We just played never have I ever with a twi-"

"What are you guys 12?"

"Not the point! You wont tell Lisanna anything cause there is nothing to tell. This is my last shot with her. I'm not ruining it." I grumbled pulling on a clean pair of underwear along with black skinny jeans and socks leaving me shirtless. I walked over to my closest to pick out a shirt.

Lucy came out with herself looking very unorganized.

Her hair was every where in a way gave off a very sexy look. What helped it even more was that her button down shirt wasn't..well..buttoned.

Gajeel cleared his threat and glared at me.

"Thanks for last night Natsu! I've gotta go Levy outside. See you next week ok set! Nice meeting you Gajeel." She waved goodbye and ran out the room.

"Fuck." I hit my drawer hard.

"You can't mess up with Lisanna again. You can't keep playing with her feelings. You either be a good loyal boyfriend or choose to fool around without hurting her." Gajeel scolded me

"I know. I won't. And if it does come to that I'll end it." I reply with a sigh. The image of Lucy coming out do the bathroom flashes through my head again. For some reason I wouldn't mind seeing her like that again.

"Natsu! Go brush your teeth have a quick breakfast and let's go!" Gajeel yelled slamming my door.

I exited my bathroom and picked up my phone seeing a text message from Lucy.

I had changed her name apparently cause now it appeared as." Luce 💕"

Luce 💕

Thanks for last night! It was fun. If you wanna hang out again sometime I would be totally down. You have my number bye!

She had fun.

I didn't know why but a huge smile appeared on my face.

****

Lucy