Chapter 12

Natsu

We entered the mall together and I was surprised to see how full it was.

"Oh! Can we head over here?" Lucy said sounding excited.

"Sure." I say not sure where the blonde would take me.

We enter a store that has many posters up on the walls along with swords. Figurines and manga were displayed. Plushies and video games. This was heaven for nerds. 

I looked in Lucy's direction and saw her holding a huge stack of books. I quickly rushed to her aid grabbing a few.

"Luce..isn't this a lot of.."I trailed off noticing that we were in the "BL" section. 

*BL is boy love which is basically yaoi or boyxboy

"Oh those? Nah those are the ones I already have. Im looking for a new one. I've already finished  Love Stage...hmm. Can you help me look for a title called,"Yuri on Ice."?" She asked me.

"Can I put these books down?" I asked ignoring her request.

"Oh yeah." She started to quickly return the book their original places. Soon my arms were free and we went to look for her book.

"Oh my goodness is that Lucy and Natsu?"

"No way in my shop! Ma guess what?"

I chuckled slightly as I heard many whispers. Mainly because Lucy seemed totally oblivious to all the stares.

"I found it!" She had a small stack of manga in her arms and she rushed to the register.

The cashier stared a her for a good long second. A second too long for me so I sent a glare his way in which he quickly began to scan her books.

Once he did he took her money returned her change pull out two recites. One for her to keep and one for her to sign.

"Im sorry Ms.Lucy but would it be a bother if I took a picture with you? Or get your autograph please?" The cashier asked shyly.

"Sure!" I couldn't see Lucy's face in her moment of responding but I was sure she as smiling wide.

"With Natsu too or just me?" She asked glancing in my direction.

"If he would be okay with it,"

"Sure he is! Come here Natsu!" I was completely outraged. How dare she answer for me.

She's lucky I love her..

We stood on either side of the guy and his mother took a picture of the three of us.

"Wonderful!" His mother said handing over the camera.

"Thank you two. It was truly an honor meeting you." He shook each of our hands.

"Our pleasure. We'll be off bye!" We walked out of the store quickly before anyone else asked for a photo,

"So..you're a fujioshi?" I smirked glancing in her direction.

*Fujioshi is a japanese term for girls who are obsessed with Bl and yaoi in general. 

"Yup and I'm not ashamed." She says sticking her tongue out at me.

I laugh at her childish act."Keep your tongue in your mouth."

"I could keep it in yours."

I stopped.

She stopped.

We looked at each other.

"What." We both said.

"You up for some bubble tea?" She chuckled nervously walking in a certain direction.

I shook my head. Having her tongue my mouth did't sound too bad.

***

After what seemed like hours of walking in and out of stores and meeting fans, we finally found our way to the food court.

We both decided on Italian and got pasta. 

"So I'm either crazy or I keep hearing camera clicks." Lucy says as she munches on a meatball.

"So have I. I just haven't really payed attention since thats everyday life for me." I say shrugging as I take a for full of spaghetti in my mouth.

"Hmm. At least we aren't getting mobbed." She says rolling her fork in her pasta.

"I'll drink to that." I grabbed my can of pop and lifted it up. Lucy did the same and we hit our drinks together and took long sips of our drink.

"Wanna go home after this?" Lucy suggests.

I smirked."Home as in your house or home as in mine?"

Lucy's face slowly grew red as if she realized what she had just said."Sorry. I got so used to staying at your place the words just kind of slipped out and-"

I lost her. She began to rant and rant and rant. Like she always does when she feels really bad about something. 

Sigh..one way to shut up a girl.

I leaned in and I placed my hands at the back of her head, pushing her head gently toward me. I brought my lips up to her forehead and she shut up.

"N-Natsu?" She stuttered out.

"Luce?"

"Y_Yeah?"

"Stop talking."

"Okay."

I chuckled at her response and pulls back. 

"We can head back to my place. I'm pretty sure they've mailed our next scripts to us. We can go over it together." I say standing up.

"Okay. I think it's going to be the scene where our characters confess." Lucy says looking less flustered and red.

"Oh really? Does that mean hot steamy scenes between us now." I wiggle my eyebrows at hr and she rolls her eyes. I pout."Aw.. do we have a problem?"

"Keep your breath good and we won't have a problem." She giggles.

We make our way toward the exit and walk toward the car.

I smiled as I let Lucy into the car.

I was slowly winning her over.

***************************

HEYLOOOO

So short chapter sorry very busy

she's lazy...

shut up no one asked.

anyway..

hope you liked iT!!