A Good First Day

"I say we go and search the jungle behind this place," Damian suggested.

"We'll do that tomorrow," Dick said. "It'll be dark in a few hours so we don't have much time."

"We could take a swim in the ocean, or pool?" Tim suggested.

"I don't mind that idea," Jason agreed.

"Ok then. Get into your swimmers and let's go to the beach!" Dick announced.

"Sure, agree with everything he says," Damian sulked.

"Damian, is someone feeling grumpy?" Dick asked.

"Not at all!" Damian answered before running away quickly, knowing he would have been tackled. They each got dressed and headed down to the beach, Tim went swimming along with Dick, Damian started building a sand castle and Jason decided to take the opportunity to sunbake. Damian had almost finished his sandcastle however just before he finished it a splash of water from Tim and Dick playing around hit the castle and part of it crumbled.

"Hey! Watch where you're splashing!" Damian yelled at them.

"Quiet Damian, you don't want to wake Jason," Tim told the flustered teen.

"That gives me an idea," Dick announced with a devilish grin.

"Are you sure he won't wake up?" Damian asked.

"No way, he's sleeping like a rock," Dick answered.

"He is so going to kill us," Tim stated. After the three boys finished their plan they continued doing their random things and waited for Jason to wake up. About an hour later Jason moved his head a bit and opened his eyes, he looked up at the sky and noticed that is was orange, signifying that it was late afternoon and would be dark within the next hour. For some reason, he could not get up, he was being compressed by something but he didn't know what. He looked over his body and noticed that it was completely covered in sand and made to look like a mermaid with a shell bra and tail.

"I know this was your idea Dickhead!" Jason shouted. "I will get you for this!" Dick and Tim cracked up laughing and fell over into the ocean after hearing Jason's shouts. After a few minutes of struggling and having the other three laugh at him, Jason finally made it out of the sand-mermaid and headed inside to take a shower.

"I'm next after you," Dick shouted.

"Whatever Dickhead," Jason shouted back.

"I think I'll go soak in the Jacuzzi," Damian stated as he headed upstairs. A few minutes later Jason emerged from the bathroom.

"All yours Dickhead," Jason motioned to the door. Dick entered the bathroom and Jason walked upstairs with a smug look on his face.

"I can't believe you switched the shampoo with hair dye," Dick said as the three others were laughing at his pink hair.

"I told you I would get you back," Jason reminded. "Anyway, I'm sure it'll wash out, maybe."

"Har har nice one Jay," Dick sarcastically complimented. "Now, it's time to play a game."

"What do you mean play a game?" Tim asked.

"I brought a whole bunch of board games to play," Dick answered. "Such as Monopoly!" Dick pulled out the infamous game that everyone loves to hate and the others groaned. After a little bit persuading and taunting Dick finally managed to convince everyone to play.

"I call dibs on the dog!" Damian announced.

"I want to be the car!" Tim stated.

"I'll be the battleship," Jason informed.

"Then I'll be the top hat," Dick decided. Once they got all their pieces settled they started playing the game, Damian went first followed by Tim and Jason with finally Dick as the last person to move. The game continued for about two hours until ultimately Damian won.

"Well, what do you expect from the son of a billionaire?" Dick asked. Dick packed away the game and the four ventured to the table where a servant had prepared dinner for them, the dinner was very delicious and filling and after they were all finished Jason decided that they would all watch a movie in Dick and Jason's room, so they could lay on the bed. Dick and Jason moved the beds so that one was positioned in the centre of the room, right in front of the TV. Jason suggested they watch some creepy horror film, however, Damian suggested a better idea for a movie to watch. When the movie was decided they all hopped onto the bed, it was a fairly big bed but it certainly wasn't big enough to fit all four boys so they had to squish up quite a bit to all fit. First off Jason and Dick laid next to each other followed by Damian who squeezed between them and Tim who cuddled up to Dick. Dick turned on the TV and the four teens watched Captain America: Civil War. The movie was so good and all four of the boys didn't pay any attention to their surroundings, only the TV. When the movie was over Dick looked around him and noticed that the three other boys were fast asleep. Jason was sleeping parallel to Dick with his arm wrapped around Damian, who was resting on them both, Tim cuddled up to Dick and was holding his arm like a body pillow. Instead of trying to move and wake up his sleeping younger siblings Dick just turned the TV off and fell asleep too.