Sex Drive // Harry Styles [AU]

DESCRIPTION

You see that every small thing can and will be pointed out if you make it noticeable. That's how it was for Harry - he made all of his wrong doings prominent. Especially the ones where he slept with different women every night; tossing them to the curb the next.

His drive was over the top. Feening into complete ecstasy that he, himself couldn't get over. His sexual drive making him go mad for sex - in dire need of a nice shagging.

You could call him a man-whore, but he'd prefer you call him a player. Neither of the nicknames making him any less of a bad person. Though he wasn't a bad person.

Harry was one of the guys that would put you off as an innocent, divine young lad. And he was, indeed. But underneath all of that, his desires for sexual pleasure was forthcoming and made it easily believable that his life revolved around nothing but sex.

He worked at a strip club - making his fair share. Beings that he was the only male at the strip club. Everyone wanted a piece of Harry - or Venus; his ravishing nickname. Girls and boys lining up to have a nice show of his signature moves outside on the overly slippery pole.

He would pick a female from the crowd and offer them a drink - and a free lapdance. He would then proceed by asking them to go back to his place - which they always obliged. Who wouldn't? He was fit; extravagant, lusty, and beyond intimidating - but in a sexy way.

His sex drive was what made him him and if you didn't like what he had to offer, I suggest you'd just get the hell out of his way.