Prologue

Prologue

              "You told me that you don't do romantic relationships, so why Harry, why are you trying to involve yourself with me?"

I could ask myself the same question, but I didn't have an answer. She was just so damn intriguing and inviting that I couldn't stop thinking about her. But I had to keep reminding myself that I'm a stripper and as a stripper, my job is to not get romantically involved with my customers.

Yes, we're told to call them our customers, as they come for a nice lap dance, and mingling—most of the time they come home with me, then they're gone.

To be honest, I rarely ever see the people I sleep with, again. Because they know the rules. If they get the chance to sleep with me, then that's that. But it's on one condition—you have to promise that you'll never step foot in the strip club, nor come in contact with me ever again.

So far, nobody's broken the rules but her. She keeps coming back—but I must be mentally fucked up and rebelish to go against my own rules. Not only does she keep coming back, I keep letting her back in. I'll admit, she's a nice lay; very sexy. But there's something else about her that makes me crave more. I don't know whether it's her undying need to fuck me, just as much as it's my undying need to fuck her. Or if it's the way she acts so innocent, but behind closed doors she's a monster.

"Harry, I want to be with you," she announced, after she realised I wasn't going to answer her question.

I knew she wanted to be with me, I could feel it radiating off of her like body heat. She wanted me, just as much as I wanted her.

"Being with me involves you taking huge risks," I proclaimed. "I'm a stripper, Daniella. If we do this, you have to accept the fact that I can and I will have sex with other females for my personal pleasure."

Understandment clouded her face, and she nodded. How could she be okay with that? With me sleeping with other women? Does her trust in me go beyond what I imagined?

"You're okay with that?"

"I'm okay with it. Simply because that's how you found me and how I found you. Our undying need to pleasure each other - I'd be insane not to understand that you'd want to sleep with other women."

My arms wrapped around her small body, and I pulled her to me with much more force than I intended. But she didn't seem to care. My lips trailed along her collar bone and I kissed hungrily down her shoulder. Her lips found mine, and we kissed each other. Finding pleasure in each others mouths.

Her kiss tasted like cherries and her body smelled of lavender. Fuck, she was mine. And I don't have to worry about losing her.

HELLO,

so this is kind of a sneak peak into the story. Sorry females, Harry doesn't stay single for long, haha! I won't spoil anything for you, but hey, he doesn't stay taken for long either. Let's just say that he strays in between.

Feedback is accepted on this story. Silent readers bug me half to death, so please - vote and comment!

Vixon