What now ??

I know this is a very very late update but that's what happens when your laptop wants to be a butt hole ...... enjoy anyways

Comment and vote
*****explicit********

I gasped at the feel of his hand having a firm grip on me. He started to move slowly, teasingly, I couldn't resist the moaning that made it's way out of me.

I nibbled a little harder at his nipple before moving to the other one. I looked up to see him gazing down at me with an intense look while biting his bottom lip.

He picked up his pace a little but not enough to my satisfaction. His other hand was around my waist till he moved it up to my mouth and let me suck on his fingers, i thought it was to keep me quiet cause i will admit i was being pretty loud but it wasn't like a girly loud.

I kept at work with what i was doing until he removed them. i was so focused on the pleasure i was receiving that i didn't notice him un-doing my pants all the way and pushing them down.

I felt his hand on my back side and gave me a little tap which made me jump. I didn't know where this was going but once again i say that i wasn't about to be the bottom, though that was easily said than done.

"Kris..do u want me to fuck you?" he said next to me ear, i tired everything in my power to not cum right then and there. i couldn't respond, afraid of what my voice might sound like and weather it would crack so i just gave a short nod.

i felt him take one finger and started at the middle of my neck down to my back and back to my back side. he whispered relax in my ear before slipping a finger in.

That's when i tensed up. "Kris...it's okay im not going to hurt you, i promise". I honestly didn't know if i was ready for this. Of course i knew that this was gunna happen but not anything past my dreams.

Was i gay?, that was the question. if i did this.. did it make me gay? i didn't know how to answer any of these but one thing was for sure all that seem to disappear as ashton dove deep inside me and hit something that made me cry out in shock mixed with pain and pleasure. i tell you what, if im gay , cause of this, i guess its okay for now I'll truly accept it fully.

he removed his finger and added his cock less than few second later. i gripped his arm to let him know that this was definitely my first time doing something like this....that and i was scared shitless, how do people recover from this????

"It's okay, it will only hurt a little" he reassured me, but if there's one thing i do know is that it does hurt..Alot and i didn't wanna have to wait too long so i told him to just do it in one go.

i prepared myself mentally and physically for this. i made sure i was relaxed or as relax as i can get knowing that there was something about to go into me.

i felt Ashton kiss the of my head and then moved down to my neck to start leaving butterfly kisses.

if this was his way of distracting me it was working cause the next thing i know he pushed into me and at the same time put a hand over my mouth which was a good idea cause i screamed at the size and force of him inside me.

He made sure to stand completely still but though my legs were tightly wrapped around his waist , they felt like they were gunna give out any second now. I had to put almost all my weight on ashton which he didn't seem to mind.

"fuck Kris...stop tensing up, your making it worse for me" he managed while biting his lip which was probably bleeding now by the way he was gnawing at it, trying not to loose his cool before i adjusted.

Once i did there way no way we were going to stop anytime soon. The way ashton was attacking me had me feeling like i was on cloud nine and the intensity of it had me and him hot, sweating messes.

He had one hand gripping me by hair and the other tightly grasping my flesh, if that isn't hot to picture in your head than i don't know what would be.

I mean i was hot just imagining it and actually having it happen. I had to keep a hand over my mouth cause apparently i was being too loud but i couldn't help it nor did i care and the way i was being fucked im guessing ash didn't either but he insisted that i have some kind of control but it kind hard at the moment ya know....

once we both reached our climaxes with me cuming exactly twice and ashton with scratches on his shoulders , i could say that was and will always be the best day of my life.

i remember when ashton had realized the marks on him once he went to the bathroom part of the locker room to fix his hair, he raised an eyebrow at me through the mirror and i blushed hard resulting in a light chuckle from him.

but i had to admit i had a couple marks my self but they weren't that noticeable or were in places no one would really see.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

after we were dressed and everything, we headed out of the school and to his truck " So, where exactly are we going to eat?" i asked looking up at him as i opened the door to the truck, which was pretty sweet considering it was a Ford F-150 , oh so he told me it was....what ? i don't know cars that much.

"where do you wanna go, I'll let you pick" he said getting in and closing his door, i followed his lead and thought for a minute. "How about that new cafe' a couple blocks from the theater? " i replied.

"sure" he starting to leave out of the parking lot, it wasn't too many people left still at the school unless you played an after-school sport or at a club event. Which reminds me.." hey, i gotta be back by 4 for swim practice" i said looking over at him.

He didn't reply but he gave a short nod to let me know he was listening, he looked like he was thinking about something...like legit thinking hard, he had a hard stare while watching the road

i hope whatever it is it wasn't about us..was there even an "us" ? I've never had a boyfriend before. do i even want one ?

thanks for reading ..

Comment AND vote !!!!!! :)