Chapter 6

It's been two months since Opie left; I have been taking care of Ellie and Kenny along with Mary and Piney.

We just got a new shipment of guns and we are trying them out. "Damn you are a good shot" Happy said

"That's what you get when you grow up with Samcro" I said and shot my gun again.

After the deal with the Irish Jax and I took off towards Opie's house, When we got there I was Opie's bike parked in the drive way. I got off the bike and ran up to him I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist and hugged him tight "You're back"

"I'm back" he whispered

"I've missed you" I said

"I've missed you too" he said and put me down, Jax walked in and gave Op a hug too

"We have some shit to take care of at the clubhouse"

"Okay let's go"

"Op what about the kids" I said

"Yeah bro this can wait, go get your kids" Jax said

"I'll see them later" Op said and got on his bike.

"Can I ride with you?"

"Yeah" he said. I got on and wrapped my arms around his torso and we took off. When we got to the club house everyone gave Opie a hug and they walked into the clubhouse. I walked into the office of the auto shop and saw Gemma sitting there doing paper work.

"Hey baby"

"Hey mom" I said and sat down

"What's up?"

"I'm thinking about going back to school"

"That's great baby, are you sure you want to do that?" Gemma asked

"Yes, mom you know I love the boys and Samcro but I also want to do something with my life, not just run guns"

"Okay baby I'll support you in anything you choose"

"Thanks mom," I said and kissed her cheek. I walked into the clubhouse and into my room, I took out laptop and paid for my classes, I would be starting next week.

There was a knock at my door and Juice walked in, he laid down next to me.

"What are you doing?" he asked

"I just paid for my classes; I'm going back to school"

"Charlie that's great" Juice siad

"Thanks, I thought it would be good do something other than run guns"

"Yeah I get it" Juice said. I smiled at him and he leaned in close and kissed me. He got on top of me and kissed me again and trailed down my neck, he stared to nip at my neck and I giggled, someone clearing there throat. We look towards the door to see Opie standing there. "Get out" he said to Juice.

Juice got up and left the room shutting the door behind him. "What's up with you and him?"

"Nothing we are just having fun why?

"Just fun"

"Yeah Op just fun"

"Okay, look I just wanted to say thank you for watching my kids"

"Op I'm always here for you, you need to know that."

"I know that" he said

"The kids have missed you; they need to see you they need to see their dad Op"

"Charlie...I can't"

I slapped him across the face "Op wake up already those kids need you, I know you just lost your wife, but Op they lost their mother, they need you Op. the befits of being around the kids are you can see Donna in them. Donna will always be with you" I said to him "She will always be with you in here" I said pointing to his heart.