Darkness

Creak.

Your eyes slowly opened, blinking yourself awake. Where were you? It didn't take long to realize you weren't in your comfortable bed tangled in your blanket and pillows. It was dark, so there was no way you could rely on your eyesight to tell where you were. You were strapped in a chair, uncomfortable metal cuffs on your ankles and wrists. You tried to yank away, the cold metal freezing your skin. The inside of the cuffs had tiny spikes which scratched at your skin, and you knew you shouldn't struggle any more or else you would be bleeding. Black leather was strapped across your chest, keeping you in place.

Trapped.

You panicked as the situation fully sunk in, blood pumping as your breathing became more and more frequent. Huh, was the air this thick when you woke up? Hah... The bonds seemed to become even tighter as you shook your chest to see if there was any way to break the straps. You knew if you pulled on the cuffs securing your ankles and wrists your skin would be peeled like an orange, so you settled with trying to maneuver out of the straps. You didn't know what would come after that, but it was a start. Fear in your eyes, you kept struggling but to no avail. The struggle was absolutely useless, whoever secured you did it darn good job of it. You slumped back in the hard, wooden chair, tears welling up in your eyes. What was going to happen to you? Why were you here? Are you going to die? Oh no, you didn't want to die. You really didn't want to die!

These thoughts filled your head as you remembered how content you were the night before, watching some YouTube before falling asleep. Who would've thought that the next day you'd be taken away? Tears flowed down your cheeks as you tried to keep the volume as low as possible. You didn't want the perpetrator to know you were awake, you didn't want to see what they would do to you! But you couldn't help the tears that continued to pour down. You were in such a helpless situation in such a helpless state, there was no way you could stop it. Your eyes were starting to adjust to the dark, you could faintly see the chair you were sitting o-

Wait, what?! No way... You looked...

Creak.

Suddenly your heart dropped in your chest, cutting off your previous thought. Footsteps sounded near you, slowly getting closer. They were here the whole time? Whoever it was walked slowly, dragging it on as long as possible. They enjoyed toying with you. Your reactions amused them.

Slamming your eyes shut, you pretended to sleep. But the after affects of crying gave you away with the sniffles and hiccups. As quickly as you set the plan into action it was shut down. The creaking from the footsteps creeped closer and closer, your eyes still closed. You didn't want to face whoever it was that decided it was a swell idea to kidnap you.

You felt their presence in front of you as the steps slowed to a stop. Your pulse quickened as the air seemed to choke you, heart caught up in your throat. Peeking open your eyes, you almost screamed right then and there. You couldn't believe who was in front of you, you didn't believe who was in front of you! You refused to accept this.

There was absolutely no way that this was possible.

Or was it?

---

Hey there! This was just a little introduction to a story idea I had after I finished the BNHA anime and manga. So many awesome characters, and I just couldn't help myself from imagining what it would be like if I was put into that universe. Then I thought, why not share this idea with the others who share this same fantasy! We bnha fangirls need to stick together

I love fluff (which this fic will probably have a lot of), but I also love angst and drama. Soooo, I decided to have a dramatic entrance of the dear reader into this dangerous yet amazing world. What will this scene develop into? Hehehehe... c;

I have a basis of some things, but from this point I don't know what I want. I have ideas, but I still don't know exactly where to go. Heck, I don't know who kidnapped the reader yet (yes I am a mess thank u for noticing) If anyone has any ideas feel free to message me or leave a comment!

Also, there is most likely going to be romance in later chapter... I just really love Izuku, okay? It'll probably be him if love does develop.

But on the flip side, Shouto and Katsuki also make my kokoro go doki doki (im so sorry dont kill me) so who knows?

Oh! Last thing! Any suggestions for a quirk reader can have?(I have a way to implement this) Or maybe she won't have one? Tell me what you guys would like!

Thank you for reading this super long a/n and let's hope you guys put up with my unpredictable story haha

Peace!