Picking out the ring. (His POV)

"Ash, what are you doing?" Calum asked sitting next to me and looked at the screen, I was currently looking at engagement/wedding rings. "Wait, are you planning to ask Y/N to marry you?" He gave me a wide grin as I nodded.

"I just cant find a beautiful ring that she'll love" I sighed scrolling through them "I need a really cute engagement ring but I'm worried she won't like it.

"That crystal engagement ring looks cute" He pointed to the one on the right.

 The boys came in just as I ordered it, Calum excitedly told them and they started bombarding me with questions

 The boys came in just as I ordered it, Calum excitedly told them and they started bombarding me with questions. "When are you going to propose?" "How are you going to do it?" etc etc. 

I answered all their questions and we finally finished the 'proposing ' subject and went out for food. "Guys, what if she says no?" I asked nervously and they smiled. 

"Ashton she loves you more than anything, why would she say no?" Luke frowned. 

"Because we leave for tour a lot, maybe she doesn't want to marry someone who leaves for six months" 

"Doesn't mean she won't marry you Ash, she's always allowed to come with us, stop worrying so much" Calum laughed as we got into Nandos. 'Maybe she will marry me' I thought before ordering food.