MEETING LEO

"Hello".
  I stood up ,I couldn't turn my head,and a sudden wave of fear went through my body,I wanted to ask who it was but I was just to scared for words to even leave my mouth.

  "Young lady you do not speak?,let alone even a polite hello back to me,or maybe am just too ugly for a pretty lady to talk to me?",I heard a voice speak.
  I gathered  my strength and turned around,I saw a young man with a beautiful face,long dark hair and a perfectly tanned skin not leaving out the part were his abs form a perfect six pack.
"Hello ?,ll u talk to me or you 'll keep on ogling me?",
  I suddenly realised that I zoned out.
"Aaaah.. sorry , hello am katana",extendending my hand,"and you are?"
  "Am Leonard but u can call me Leo", he said while shaking my hand.
  "Nice to meet you Leo but what are u doing here ?",
  "Same thing you are doing running away from immans son,one of the messengers told me I 'll find you here,he probably knew I liked cute and beautiful ladies",he said grinning
  "Yeah right",I responded rolling my eyes at him.
  "Don't do that pretty katana".

  "Excuse me!,mind your words stranger I don't know you and you ve no right in particular to call me that.weirdo!".

"You are so rude you know, I don't like rude girls".

"Well that's your problem I don't care."I said looking away .

"Don't turn your back on me!",he said turning me around roughly

  "And if I do what 'll u do about it,look just walk away and let me be.I have a lot of things on my mind and people like you are the least I want in my life and-"

"Then that means I have found her!", he interrupted quite loudly
  "Who have you found?"

"Well my dear katana so you know you are not the only saviour around here we are the two of us we are supposed to work together and save the earth, but apart from that you are nothing special ",he looked at me scanning me from head to toe
I was surprised at his response,let's say I was just so darn surprised at his response that I didn't notice that my mouth was open.

"Close your mouth sweet thing we have to be at the training ground in about thirteen days",he said looking at me intently.

  "What makes you think I 'll trust you and go every where with you am not so dull brother if anything",I said while poking his chest,"you do not impress me at all people like you are not fit to be called saviour.it would be an error for the gods to appoint you.naughty fool!"

  "Oh okay",he said dropping his eyebrows in a frown,"I guess I 'll just leave you here."
  I noticed he had beautiful gray eyes,it gave him that look of a hero of some sort he really looked fit for the job.
"Katana we are not going to be standing here and ogle at each other or are we?"
  he said lightening up his mood I could tell he was really trying to create a good impression with me.

"Excuse me?".

He pulled me up but not in a way I expected.he pulled me so i met his chest with mine,I was so mesmerized by his eyes that I didn't notice he was leaning in to kiss me.
   His lips touched mine that a sudden wave of vibrations went down my spine.I had to stop this.it's literary not normal for somebody to kiss someone on the first day they meet.how 'll I know he is a traitor.

  "Stop it Leo",I said almost mourning against his lips.

  "I stop what",he said smiling against my mouth his grip on my waist was tight I couldn't go free.

"This is not the work the gods assigned us to do,and we should be go-",
   He kissed me, interrupting my words even though I was mad at him but this stranger got me feeling things all over my body.I didn't want to go around kissing random strangers ,but this...this felt different, as if I had known him for a very long time, his lips touched mine and his tongue was fighting for entry into my mouth.

  "No stop!",I pushed him away,"if this is how you get ladies well am the wrong one,Leo lets go so we begin training ,I got a planet to save and not a boy to kiss."
  He let go of my waist and pulled my hand,as we started walking.

"Where are you taking me?!,let me go!,leave me alone,I don't know you.darn it!".

"Stop it katana!,you think I would also come just from nowhere and pick any random girl I find in the road and if at all give me some respect.if the gods didn't tell me about your dead parents ,about how you lack where to go.Do you think I could ve stopped and started talking to you?.katana you are not special and you have no right to treat people badly.okay!".he said throwing daggers at me with his eyes clearly frustrated and pissed .

I felt guilty and kept quiet I didn't want to frustrate him even more.

  We walked for hours and hours without talking.
  I didn't want him to know that i really felt something when we kissed I didn't want anything to do with this cute ,naughty stranger.so I kept a frown on my face throughout.
"Katana."
I looked at him.
"That kiss..forget about it I 'll never disrespect you like that again.am sorry.",
  I nodded my head and he turned around to a direction filled with thick bushes.
  "Where are you taking me?,I barely even know you,there's no road here so where are we going?

"Katana if you be patient enough and ask me politely I would have told you.I understand that am a stranger to you ,but the gods told me exactly where I should take you when I meet you.so please give me a chance to lead the way okay."he said 

  I looked away.I couldn't understand why I was so rude to Leo .mother brought me up as a polite young lady but this kind of behaviour I didn't expect even from myself.I would also be frustrated if somebody treated me the way am treating Leo.

We walked through the thick bushes and tree branches were brushing against my skin creating white lines on my dark skin.
We walked untill we reached a small cottage.I saw Leo go in so I followed behind.

"We can stay here until the gods send their messengers to tell us what next and just in case you are worried nobody 'll be able to find us here.it is too hidden.

He got two small mats from a pile of dusty things and lay them on the ground.
"We can rest here ".he said gesturing with his hand
I went over and lay on one of the mats .I closed my eyes and drifted into the darkness