*Chapter 4*

*Jakara Pov*

I Was Making Dinner As Lenicia Ran To Me.

"Girl What The Fuck Did I Tell You About Running In My DAMN House?!"  I Smacked Her Arm, Stirring The Ramen Noodles For Dinner. (XD. the bitch is ghetto mom on the rescuuuu)

"Sorry Momma! But  Mercy Was At The Skating Rink With Aniyas Girlfriend And She Was Flirting With Him And Tried To Fuck Him! And Then She Came And Beat Me Up!" Lenicia Said, Shedding Tears.

I Raised My Brow. "Oh Hayel No! Watch The Noodles Make Sure They Dont Become Burnt And Crispay!" 

I Ran Upstairs And Grabbed My Favorite Macaroni Leather Belt. Lenicia And Aniya Made It With Raw Macaroni. Even Has Some Little Spit Ups On The Belt.  They Were 3 Years Old At The Age, Arent They So Creative? :*

This Belt Is My Pride! It Was Made For Whooping Mercy! I Cherish This Belt Til The Day Aniya And Lenicia Get Married To Rich Men!

As Mercy Walked In, I Grabbed Her And Threw A Glass At Her Head. 

"Jakara What The Hell?!" She Holded Her Eye.

"DONT BEAT MY FUCKING DAUGHTERS AGAIN! DO YOU HEAR ME?! YOU ANACONDA. FAT ASS!" I Grabbed Her And Threw Her Into The Wall Smashing Beer Bottles Onto Her Head.

I Continued A Few More Times And Started Whooping Her With The Macaroni Belt. And Walked Off Like A Bitch Ass Boss.

Her Face Was Bloody. Aniya, Lenicia, And I Left The House To Do Our Daily Shifts At The Strip Club. I Am Raising My Daughters Well.

*Mercy POV*

I Screamed With An Hoarse Voice Over And Over. I Saw Roc Run In The House And Cleaned Me Up Holding Me..Thats All I Remember From That Day Until I Blacked Out.