*Chapter 7*

*Mercy*

I Dropped The Broom And Ran Downstairs To The Front Door. I Looked Through The Peek Hole And Saw It Was Familiar Brown Eyes. I Opened The Door And Smiled.

"Roc!" I Jumped Into His Arms. I Was So Happy To See Him.

"Hey, Mercy." He Laughed And Picked Me Up.

I Looked At Him Suspiciously. "Um Shouldn't You Be At The Ball?"

He Sighed. "Aniya And Her Cruel Bitches Had You On Punishment. So Your House Is My Ball." Roc Took A Step In The Room Closing The Door Behind. He Took A Glance At The Mansion, Although Messy.

"Wow, They Must've Did This On Purpose." He Said, Taking The Broom From Me.

I Lazily Rolled My Eyes. "Hell Yeah."

I Stared Into His Eyes And Blushed, Even Though Im Dark.

He Smiled Showing Those White Perfect Teeth.

"So, You Wanna Make Things Easier?"

I Started Sweeping The Decaying Roaches Outside Into The Grass. In Disgust. "How?"

"Dance." Roc Took The Broom From Me And Did A Little 2-Step With His Feet, Turned Around, And Sweeped Everything Fast.

I Smirked And Grabbed Another Broom, Following His Dance Moves..

He Took Off His Shoes And Stepped On Two Wet Rags And Started Cleaning The Floor That Way.

"Roc Thats So Stupid." I Laughed, But Did It Anyways.

"Can You Organize And Twerk?" He Smiled.

My Face Soon Turned To A -_- Solid Expression The Fact Of His Sentence. "No, Roc. No." I Laughed.

He Laughed And Threw Me A Towel, While Cleaning The Windows He Started Dancing.

I Followed The Steps.

.

.

.

.

.

About 2 hours me and roc were playing Just Dance laughing talking.

"Mercy, I Should've Told You Along Time Ago. But, I Dont Want Aniya. But I Need You. I Saw How They Treat You And Its Unfair. I Wanna Be Their For You." He Wrapped His Arms Around My Waist.

I Smiled And Leaned In. He Leaned In, And...--We Kissed. I Felt Sparks In The Air. I Didnt Feel My Feet. His Lips Were Soft, I Hope He Had Felt The Same Way. Sooner, Their Was A Sound In The Driveway. Pulling Up.

"Mercy Be Mine!" Roc Managed To Yell.

"I Love You! Of Course I'll Be Yours, Now Go!" I Yelled.

He Smiled And Ran Through The Back Door.

In Fear, I Ran Upstairs To My Bathroom, And Saw Everything Was Done.