*Chapter 5*

*Next Monday*

*Mercy*

As I Started Walking To My Class. Whispering And Talking Grew Louder. I Sadly Sighed.

"What The Hell Happened To Her Face?!"

"Did She Beat Herself? Im So Worried For Her!"

"She Did It For Attention."

I Snapped. "Whatever Happened It Doesnt Concern Your Rude Mean Asses!"

I Felt Proud For Finally Standing Up To Them, And Walked To My Seat.

The Teacher, Who Is My Aunt, Ms.Hathaways, Looked At Me Shocked.
She Cleared Her Throat.

"Erm, Attention Class, Today Your Gonna Have A Substitute, Her Name Is Madea." She Spoke.

My Best Friend, Janicia Raised Her Eyebrow. "Madea?! Oh LORD!"

"I Hope You Treat Her With The Same Respect You Give Me." With That, She Grabbed Her Things, Hugged Me And Janicia, And Left The Classroom.

I Looked At Janicia. "Bruh If Someone Act Up She Gone Grab That Silver Bullet Gun And Start Shooting Up People Faces They Heads Gone Have As Many Black Holes As Jasons Mask!" I Said Laughing.

"You Aint Lying! That Gray-Colored Old Ass Lady Go HAM On A Biatch!" Janicia Clapped Her Hands Laughing.

A Big Ass Old Lady, With Gray-Shiny Curled Hair Wearing A Dress Came In, Her Titties Hanging.

"Heller! My Name Is Madea!" She Said Sitting Down. Watching The Kids.

Laughter Grew.

"Shut Dal Hell Up! And Say Heller! CAN YOU SAY HELLURR?!" She Looked At The Kids.

Everyone Immediatly Stopped Laughing. "Hellur Madea."

"Thankyou! Now Do Whatever The Hell Ya'll Asses Gotta Do Because Im On A Police Run!" She Looked At The Clock.

A Boy Snickered. "Fat Ass."

"Excurze Me?! Boy Get A Fucking Haircut Looking Like A Dancer Named Jo Marshall Needing A Damn Hurr Cut!"

"Bitch My Hair Is Good The Way It Is." He Snapped Back.

"Ohhhhhhh!" The Class Dropped Their Pencils.

Madea Raised Her Brow. Went To The Boys Desk, Bent Over With Her Butt In His Face. And Farted. "Ohhhhh Been Holding That In For A Long Time!" The Fart Kept Going. "Smell It, Boy?! Smell It?! HAHAHAHA!" Madea Slapped Her Knee.

The Boy Sunk In His Chair Passing Out.

*Bell Rings*

Madea Looked At Us All. "Okay Now Get The Hell Out!" She Heard Police Sirens. "Oh Shit They Found Me!" She Ran Out The Window..Without Breaking The Glass.

Everyone : WTF

-----------

XD SORRY GUYS I WAS BORED I HAD TOO