*Chapter 1*

I Grabbed My Bags And Unlocked My Window, Opening It. I Ran Up To The Studio Where Mindless Behavior Holds Their Dance Classes. I Smiled, Staring At Roc, But Was Interrupted When Chris Glared At Me. Ya See, Im Not In The Class, But I Go Their To View, And If Its Interesting, I Start Dancing Along. I Have A Passion For Dancinng, My Mom Was A Back-Up Dancer For Aaliyah And The Group TLC. I Smiled At The Thought And Set My Bags Down.

"Alright Guys! We're Just Gonna Do A Little 2 Step!" Ray Said. He Clapped His Hands Together And Turned To Face The Mirror. He Started To Do The Moves From Used To Be.

Roc Danced Along, Princeton Began Dancing, His Afro Rocking In The Air, And Prodigy Winked At The Girls And Started Showing Off.

As Chris Followed The Moves, He Looked Like The Complete Opposite Of Michael Jackson! He Thought He Was Good. But He Just Looks Like A Moving X-Machine.

Roc Walked Up Closer To The Mirror I Was In And Stared At Me, Beginning To Do Moves.

I Smirked And Followed His Steps.

"1,2, 1 And 2, 1,2..." He Repeating Teaching Me The Steps.

I Laughed . "Okay Okay Roc!   I Got Ahold !"

He Laughed Stepping Back From The Mirror . "Just Making Sure Little Beauty."

*Class Over*

I Raced Down The Road And Bumped Into Chris. He Didnt Look To Happy.

"Bitch What The Hell Was That About?!" He Screamed.

I Stepped Back, Stammering. "W-What?"

"You Know What The Hell Im Talking About! Smiling At That Ric Nigga!" Chris Grabbed Ahold Of The Collar Of My Shirt.

"His Name Is Roc!"  I Yelled Back Shoving Him.

Chris Raised His Brow At Me.

BAM.

I Fell To The Ground In Pain. Watching Him Walking Away.

I Cried Hard Running To The House. Avoiding Everything,

I Set At The Table And Started Doing My Homework.

"Mercy! Can You Cook Me And Roc Some Popcorn??" Aniya Yelled Towards Me, Lazily Laying On The Couch.

With An Attitude, I Slammed My Books Closed And Stomped Towards The Kitchen.

"Excuse Me Was That An Attitude?!" She Stood Up And Grabbed My Wrist.

I Looked Back At Her Furious.