Chapter 4.

Judy's POV

"Oh my gosh! I can't believe he is going to be here!" I exclaimed jumping up and down. Nick cocked his brow.

"And by he, do you mean Chief Bogo, because you should already know the routine and know that he's always here. Unfortunately." He smirked, his eyes glinting with a mischievous light. I rolled my eyes.

"No. Jack Savage! That's the he I'm talking about. He's going to be training us and working with us for a while." I said excitedly, Nick just scoffed.

"And who is this Jack Savage that you seem to be so enthralled with?" He asked giving me wink.

"He's the only rabbit to join the ZIA, ZBI, and he's also a world famous spy! He's taken on more than 11,000 cases! And now he's coming to train us!" Nick was looking at his claws like they were works of art. I grunted and stomped my foot impatiently.

"Nick, are you even listening to me?" I asked, and he looked past me. A black car pulled up, 4 cop cars surrounding it.

"That seems a little excessive." Nick muttered, flicking his ear. I rolled my eyes and focused on the car and waited for Jack. He climbed out of the car and looked at the line of cops, his icy blue eyes taking us all in.

Nick's POV

The bunny named Jack Savage was tall, taller than most bunnies. His white-grey fur was streaked with dark stripes that looked weird next to his pale blue eyes. I scoffed and adjusted my position, waiting for this line-up to be over. This guy seemed like a 007 wanna-be.

"Good day officers. I am Jack Savage and I will be training you all and assessing your skills for a little while. It seems Chief Bogo has kept you all in line." He said, raking his gaze over us, he eyes eventually landed on Judy and a small smile appeared on his face. He walked over to Judy; she straightened her back and stood up taller.

"You must be Judy Hopps?" He asked, eyeing her closely. I grunted, not liking the look on Jack's face.

"Yes sir." She said, saluting to him. Jack chuckled and lowered Judy's paw. A growl rose in my throat.

"No need for such a formal invitation, Officer." He said, a smirk on his lips, his light accent adding sophistication to his voice. A light tint appeared on Judy's cheeks; I narrowed my eyes at Jack as he walked up to me. He raised his brow and extended his paw to me, I didn't take it.

"Ah, Nicholas Wilde I presume? Judy's partner." He said, raising his chin to look up at me. I scrunched my brow slightly.

"Yes. She is my partner." I growled, holding my paws behind my back. He smiled and continued down the line. Judy was watching him with admiring eyes, her ears erect. I frowned and rolled my eyes, already wanting this 007 bunny to be gone.

I know short chapter, sorry. Ive been EXTREMELY busy, I'll be updating soon. Don't forget to check out my other WildeHopps story! Thanks and I love you all!

Try Everything!!!

-Storm