Keep The Darkness At Bay

"That's why you went to jack, he gave you that feeling of protection and love. But then singe had to come and ruin everything." He said, growling the last part. "Well leprechaun, I'll make sure she'll suffer the best way I know possible." I said smiling loony like. He smiled at me.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It took jack a while to explain everything, when he finished it was night. "So she was a demon living with you?" Singe asked, wanting to be sure if she had it all right. "Yeah, still doesn't answer why she reacted like that." Jack said looking down in thought. "Well she is gone so there's no need to worry." Singe said, trying to brighten the mood Sapphire left the room in. "But she said she'll be back, I don't want you to get hurt. That's the first time I saw her show any of her demon powers." Jack said softly, hugging singe to reassure himself that she was still here with him. A phone went off and they glanced at the phone vibrating on the table. Jack went to it since it was his, and answerd it. "Hello?" He asked, knowing it was mark calling since he checked the caller ID. "Jack what's up with- stay back!" He herd mark yell at someone. "What's up with Sapphire?! She's over here attacking everything in sight." He said. "Dark! Keep her at bay!" He yelled to dark. "What the hell do you think I'm doing? Dancing?!" He herd dark yell in the background. An explosion was herd and jack flinched. "Mark! Mark I don't know what up with her. Mark?" He asked when he noticed the silence from the other end of the line. "Mark isnt here sweetie, and I'm afraid dark isn't either." He herd sapphire say into the phone. "See you soon sweetie." He herd sapphire say sweetly before the sound of the phone being crushed was herd and the line was cut from the other end. He cut the call and looked at singe. The look on her face told him she herd all of it. "It'll be okay. I'm a boss remember? She can't touch this!" Jack said flexing. "But happened to mark? And was that dark you mentioned?" Singe asked. Jack nodded, telling how dark fits into this.