Evidence That Talks

Sapphire's POV
I watched as dark and mark tried to free themselves from my dark magic. "What is wrong with you?" Dark yelled, struggling more than mark was. Dark kept on going and mark soon gave up cuase he needed to rest. "I need no evidence, espesically the ones that talk." I said, walking up to mark. I had my finger on his chin as i looked at him sweetly. "Markipkier, king of horror games and squirrels. Not so powerful now!" I said slapping him, nearly knocking him over. Dark stopped struggling once mark was slapped. "And then there's Dark, the one I obsessed over for a month. But then I stopped when I found one more interesting, jack and Anti." I rolled my eyes as I let my magic drop both of them, dark from a higher height since I already done damage to mark. I then left slowly singing ring a round the rosie. I then saw anti watching TV. "So?" He asked. "Then won't think about anything for a while." I told him. "There out the way, especially dark. With him out no one has the chance to stop us." I said falling next to him on the couch. "So what about wiishu?" Anti asked, playing with my hair. "I'll deal with her later, right now I want sleep." I said with a smile and closing my eyes.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jack was currently working on a video, hoping to take his mind off things. And singe was sleeping in his room. A figue stepped in the bed room. The figue pulled there hoodie back to reveal Anti. He pulled out his hand and a green ball of flame grew. He then gently tossed it to the sleeping girl. She then shivered, but remained asleep. "Singe? You still awake?" Jack called quietly as he slowly opened the door. He gasped at the sight of his evil double. "What are you doing here?" Jack growled, stepping between singe and anti. "Woah man, calm down. I didnt do anything. Yet." Anti said the last word while looking away. "I suggest you leave." Jack said, his accent coming out.