Babysitter

I hear someone knocking at the door and I think I know who it is. Mama puts the book down and stands up to answer the door. She opens it and it's my friend, Misty!
Misty comes in and and hugs me. I'm happy to see her but I know this means Mama will be leaving for a while. I watch as she comes and hugs me.
She goes into the bedroom for a while and comes out dressed in what she says is a work uniform. She leans down and tells me to be good and have fun while she's gone.
I give her a big sloppy wet kiss so she won't forget me and say "I love you, Mama ." She smiles and says I love you too."
After she leaves I play with Misty for a very long time and then we go inside and eat a hamburger. U look outside and I see its dark, so I go to my friend and ask her to play with me.
She said "You already played most of the day. It's time for a bath. Will you please go take your shoes off? I'll get the bath ready."

Authors note.
This story has been bugging me for the past two years. I kept telling myself I need to finish it, but things have been so hard for me for a long time. My son is 7 now and I'm older too. I've been busy with school, doctors, homelessness and the loss of my brother five years ago has hit me really hard.
It's only recently that I've felt like writing again and I guess coming down with a chronic disease has made me want to leave some kind of permanent mark on this world.
I tried as best I could to get into the mindset I was in when I started to write this story, and hopefully someone will leave some feedback so I can decide what I can write about next.
I prefer to read what others have written, but will write something of my own version if requested.
Kat