Toddlers World

I open my eyes and turn my head to see where Mama is. She is laying on her bed, so I get out of mine and climb up to lay down with her.

She puts her arm around me and lets me under the covers where its nice and warm. I cuddle up next to her and close my eyes.

My name is Jerald, and I'm three years old. I live with my Mama, and our cat, Sadie.

Mama goes to work everyday, and sometimes I go visit her there with my friend she leaves me with.

Mama always hugs me when she sees me, and if I'm good, she'll give me a toy.

I'm still sleepy, so I'm gonna go back to sleep. Come back and see me again, OK?

I became aware of my surroundings, and realize I'm in my own bed again. I smell something good in the air and I want some of what Mama's cooking. It smells like bacon and eggs. Yum.

I push the covers off me and stretch my arms and legs out. It feels so good. I get out of bed and run into the kitchen. Mama is in front of the stove. She turns around when she hears me come in. "Hi, Gerald," she says.

The bacon smells so good and I want some. I point at the stove and say "Mama, peease." she smiles at me and tells me to go potty first.

I realize I do need to potty and run to the bathroom. I pull my little pottychair over to the big potty and stand on the cover of it. That way, I can use the big potty.

Mama comes in to check on me. When I finish, I step on the cover of my little potty to get down. I pull up my Big Boy diaper. Mama takes me to the sink and turns the water on for me. I stick my hands in the warm water and rinse my hands off. Time for some bacon.

When we go back into the kitchen, I can still smell the yummy smell of bacon. Mama goes to the fridge and I see her pouring juice in a cup.

I go to the table and get in my chair and Mama brings me my plate and cup. I look at my plate and I see not only bacon, she made scrambled eggs for me too!