Bath Time

I go into the bedroom and see my night clothes on the bed. They have a picture of one of my favorite cartoon characters, Mr Incredible!
  I smile at the thought of my mama and get ready for my bath. When I go in the bathroom, my friend is running water out of the metal piece over the bathtub.
  When the tub is half full, she turns a knob on the metal piece and the water stops running. Then I get in,  it makes me happy. I love bath time and my bath toys.
  I pretend to have an adventure with my underwater Mickey Mouse and a Boat. Mickey jumps off the boat to find a treasure and gets attacked by a washrag octopus. He beat him up and sent the octopus home.
  When I finish, I yell for my friend and she comes in with a towel. She tells me to stand up and wraps the towel around me. I start to go get my night clothes and she says " They're already in here, silly."
  As I take my clothes from her, she turns around and tell me to get dressed. I have a little trouble with the shirt,  but I finally get it right. Mama will be soo proud!
  Misty says " It's time for bed Jerald. Let's go lay down now." I am starting to get sleepy and decide not to stay up.
Last night I had a good dream and maybe I will tonight.
  As my friend tucks me into bed, I think of Mama and I wonder what she has planned for us tomorrow. As I drift off, I smile at the thought of a trip to the park tomorrow.