16/3/13

Ps. I love you

Songs for this chapter:

Sad dream ~ Sky Ferreira

Undone ~ Hayley Reinhart

All too well ~ Taylor Swift

~

16/3/13

Dear Diary,

I'm not sure if I'm coping and dealing with the experience very well. I'm usually asleep all day long and always have a sick feeling in my stomach.

The pain.

It hurts so much.

My anger.

I can't control it.

My sadness.

Pours out of my heart and will never stop.

Today I found a love letter that Harry had written to me from when we first met. He had made me several love letters that I kept safe in a small box of all our memories.

The highlighted words read,

I kissed you, you kissed me back. How right the world was then.

That's when my sadness and collapsed all together.

Ps. I love you

~

"You have no idea how much you suck at bowling!" I say to Harry and laugh through a wide smile.

"And you have no idea how much I love you even when you're mean to me." Harry's gentle lips touch my nose making me giggle.

We're walking back home from the bowling centre that's just up the road from where we live.

"But seriously, you have no idea how much you suck." I spoke as we entered through the front door of our comforting home.

"I think you might regret saying that Avery." Harry says and before I can say anything, Harry has his arms tight around me and his tickling me.

A burst of laughter escapes my mouth. Harry knows how ticklish I am.

"Stop!" I whine with laughter.

He puts me back down, my feet on the floor. "I'm only giving you what you deserve." Harry smirks, revealing his dimples.

"I know." Our lips crash together.

We both pull away.

"Time for bed." I say, running through the hall and into our room and Harry is running after me.

I change out of my skinny jeans and my favourite light blue sweater and I change into some bed shorts and one of Harry's t-shirts that I may have stole from him...

I get into bed and just as I'm nearly asleep I feel something pinch my bottom.

"Harry!" I shout and I hear him chuckle and it makes me smile.

"Goodnight baby." He whispers into the silence of the room.

"Goodnight Harry." I smile to myself.

"I love you." He whispers again.

"I love you." I reply and fall asleep knowing how lucky I am to have such a beautiful best friend who I will

endlessly.

"No, no, no, no, no, no!" I screamed repetitively.

Harry and I had gone to the beach for a while and at this moment I was in Harry's arms being carried into the ocean.

I wasn't a massive fan of the ocean, I'd rather sit on the sand and try get a sun tan but when I'm with Harry there is no chance of doing what I want. I always have to go in the water, usually not by my choice.

I screamed as he let go of my body and threw me into the freezing cold water. As the icy water hit my skin it sent shivers through my body.

"I hate you." I splashed Harry.

"I love you." He says, a big smirk spread across his face. I roll my eyes at him.

"I'm so lucky to have you." His strong arms begin to wrap around my small figure. His words and touch make me smile, I couldn't stay annoyed at Harry forever. He's just so perfect.

"And I'm lucky to have you too!"

I give his nose a smooch causing him to make it crinkle. "But could you please take me out of the water now?" I form a cheesy grin on my face.

"Anything for you my princess." Harry lifts me up and carries me back onto the sand.

"Why thank you kind sir." I give him a feminine bow.

"It's my pleasure." He bows to me in return.

I laugh and Harry joins in.

"Thank you for loving me." I tightly squeeze him. He looks down at me, "Thank you for loving me." He flashes me a toothless smile before hugging me back.

I never wanted to let go nor did he.

-

NEW UPDATE

YAY

15 READS

YAY

6 VOTES

YAY

A FANFIC COVER

YAY

YAY YAY YAY YAY

The fanfic cover is made by my (internet) friend Dannii, who is fab and i've known her for about 2 years so THANKS DANNII ILY

Sorry that the chapter is kind of short but I actually added to it because it was originally shorter oops

20+ reads and 10+ votes for a new chapter ☻

thanks for reading

i love your face

ps. i love you ;)