18/3/13

Ps. I love you

(I won't always put songs.)

~

18/3/13

Dear Diary,

I'm still not getting better, making my life a very hard one.

Sometimes I blame him for it, sometimes I blame myself for it but in the end I know I have to blame it all on us.

I felt like I was the sun of the universe, so happy, so bright now all I can feel as if I'm the moon, I sit alone in the dark as the tears glow in my eyes.

Ps. I love you

~

My parents were coming around for dinner tonight and Harry and I were running around cleaning and trying to get ready by 6 and the clock read 5:30. We had both fallen asleep in the lounge while watching a movie.

Luckily, my parents weren't the type of people to be on time a lot.

Both, Harry and I are ready just in time. I hear the doorbell ring and kindly ask Harry to answer it as I continue to finish preparing the food.

I hear my parents voices but there is one more voice that sounds extremely familiar.

I look up from what I was doing and see my parents including my older sister who I haven't seen it ages.

A small scream falls from my mouth as I run away from the kitchen to give my sister and parents a hug.

My sister had moved to France for about two years since her husband was from France but had finally returned after so long.

"Gabrielle! I can't believe you're here!" I jump up and down.

"I can't believe it either!" my sister laughs at my reaction.

"What are you doing back here anyway?" I ask as I pass her a glass of wine.

"Just thought I'd visit, I haven't seen everyone is almost two years." Gabby takes a sip of wine from her glass.

"So, no problems with André?" I shake my head and pout my lip.

"Nope, we're all good and very happy and hoping for a baby soon." As my sisters says them words my mouth drops open and my eyes go wide.

"No way! I'm going to be an Aunt!"

Heads from the kitchen table turned our way,

"What?!" Everyone shrieked.

"André and I are trying for a baby..." Gabby trailed off.

Everyone stayed silent for a moment, not knowing what to say.

"I don't think I'm ready to be a grandparent, I feel too old." My mother said making Gabby giggle.

"It'll be fine." She said and that's how the conversation ended.

As we sat around the kitchen table eating our food I looked up every now and then from my plate to see Harry staring at me.

I was extremely confused.

"Excuse me for a moment." I rose up off my seat and asked Harry if we could have a word in our bedroom.

I closed the door behind us as we made our way into the bedroom.

"Why do you keep staring at me, it's awfully annoying." I crossed my arms.

"I want to have a baby with you." The words that escaped his mouth made me gasp.

"What?!"

"Not anytime soon of course but promise me that one day we will have a future together with our very own child." Harry says making me sigh with relief.

"Promise." I say as our pinky fingers tangle around each others.

Harry's lips smooched our pinky fingers then he whispered, "I love you Avery Grace and I will never stop."

"I love you and refuse to stop Harry Edward." His strong hands grip my cheeks as his lips are led to my lips.

"Ps. I love you." He smirked causing me to giggle as we left the room back to the kitchen where my family sat.

"Sorry we took so long." Harry takes a seat back at the table.

"Is everything okay?" My mother assures.

"Yes. Perfect." I smile at my mother then at Harry and he smiles back.

I never thought I could love someone so much.

-

NEW UPDATE YAY

The look a likes for this chapter:

Avery's mum: Meryl Streep

Avery's dad: Erik Thomson

Avery's sister: Natalie Portman

Remember to vote so I'm not sad ☻

IG: harrysdxck