Six

ElFitzgeraldGirls night begins

ElFitzgerald
Girls night begins.

70k likes
598 comments
Tagged:SophiaKerr, ElizabethOlsen

70k likes598 commentsTagged:SophiaKerr, ElizabethOlsen

ChrisEvans
Boys night begins.

103k likes
20kcomments
Tagged:AnthonyMackie, IamSebastianStan

ElFitzgerald: you trying to start something here Evans?!
Unknown:😳😱😨
ChrisEvans: No...why would you think that. @ ElFitzgerald... 😕😑🙃😉😏

SophiaKerr@ChrisEvans

SophiaKerr
@ChrisEvans

60k likes
4K comments
Tagged:ElFitzgerald

IamSebastianStan: lame..
ElFitzgerald: like you're doing anything cooler? @IamSebastianStan
IAmSebastianStan: turn on my notifications...@ElFitzgerald
Unknown:🙃😦😵
Unknown: THE SASS

IamSebastianStanI promise I'm not that drunk

IamSebastianStan
I promise I'm not that drunk.
#Fightme

60k likes
5k comments

___________

Seb❤️
Um...I drank too much, and would love if you came over now. 🤒

El🖕
That's what you get for trying to out party me.
I'll be right over 💋

Seb❤️
You're the best😍

El🖕
Ik.

___________

"Seb?" Eleanor said as she walked into the apartment. Seb was laying on the couch with a trash bin in front of him and covered in blankets. She walked closer to him and he put up a weak smile on his face. "You definitely had a better night than me, by the looks of it." He laughed a bit and she sat down beside him resting her head on his chest.

"I wish you would have been with me then."

"I'm here now?" She said, and looked up into his eyes. He smiled and kissed her forehead. She closed her eyes and fell asleep on his shoulder.

When she woke up, his arms were wrapped around her and he was still asleep. Having a hangover all day wasn't good at all. She slowly stood up grabbing her phone and things from the table. She had missed calls from Lizzie, and Sophie. A couple texts and snapchats, but nothing alarming. She looked out at the now dark sky and took deep breath before going back to the couch. Sebastian was still dead asleep, she really didn't want to wake him, but he would be more comfortable in his room. "Seb." She shook his shoulder and nothing happened. "Sebastian!" She said a little louder and his eyes opened slightly. He yawned and sat up a little.

"How long have you been awake." He asked, and she slowly brushed his hand with her fingers.

"A few minutes. You should probably go to bed. In your bed, I have to go anyway." He grabbed her hand and put on his pouting face.

"Nooo...." He grabbed his blanket and rested his head on her lap. "Please stay...I want to spend time with you."

"You did spend time with me. But I can't stay. I really have to go." Sebastian let out a long groan and sat up. His hair was messy and he looked like shit, but hot shit.

"You can stay. You just don't want to." He lifted an eyebrow and smirked that ridiculous smirk that he always does.

"Stop. Go to bed so I can leave."

"In that case I'm not going to bed." He stood up and walked to his kitchen pouring himself a bowl of cereal. "Do you want some?"

"Sebastian..." He grabbed another bowl out of the fridge and set it down next to his pouring the coco puffs into the dish. "Fine."

He went to give her the bowl and she took it rolling her eyes. He bent down and kissed her cheek before sitting beside her so he could eat his cereal.

"But after this I'm going home."