Five

ElizabethOlsenNeed me someone who looks at me the way imsebastianstan looks at ElFitzgerald

ElizabethOlsen
Need me someone who looks at me the way imsebastianstan looks at ElFitzgerald.
#Steleanor

50k likes
654 comments
Tagged: IamSebastianStan, ElFitzgerald

ElFitzgerald: stop
IamSebastianStan: I'm sorry she's just so cute. @ElFitzgerald
ChrisEvans:^^^^❤️❤️❤️❤️

__________

Sebastian stood behind the camera looking at the monitor. Girls have way more photoshoots than men. Well him anyway. He smiled as she laughed after breaking a serious face.

"I'm so sorry, I really suck at this." She said to the photographer who laughed. He turned the monitor towards Eleanor to look at the images. "Look at that one!" She pointed and he walked over. She was beautiful. Really. He couldn't believe he was able to be with her.

He placed his hand on her back and she smiled up at him. "I think we got it." The photographer said and shook her hand. Eleanor changed from the dress and back into her outfit for that day.

"Wanna go grab a quick bite?" She asked, as they walked out of the building. Sebastian reached for her hand wrapping his fingers in between hers. She looked around for paparazzi, and pulled her hand away without thinking. "Second thought let's just get back home."

"Okay so you can't hold my hand until we get back to the car..."Sebastian said and she knew he was annoyed.

"Sebastian I will just give me time. I don't want paparazzi on us every second of my life." She said, and he nodded in agreement swinging his arm over her shoulder. She smirked and he laughed as she jokingly punched his side.

IamSebastianStanA little behind the scenes from Eleanor's shoot today

IamSebastianStan
A little behind the scenes from Eleanor's shoot today. #LuckiestGuyEver

67k likes
982 comments
Tagged:ElFitzgerald

___________

ElFitzgeraldThank you Bazaar for the amazing cover! I'm honored

ElFitzgerald
Thank you Bazaar for the amazing cover! I'm honored.

80k likes
6344 comments

IAmSebastianStanMy favorite shot from the shoot today

IAmSebastianStan
My favorite shot from the shoot today. 😍😍🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

85k likes
3455 comments
Tagged:ElFitzgerald

_____________

Seb❤️
You should come over and watch FRIENDS with me..😏

El🖕
Ooooh no can do.

Seb❤️
What could you possibly be doing right now.
I leave in a week for a month, and you're staying home instead of spending time with me.

El🖕
It's girls day.

Seb❤️
When is Seb's day?

El🖕
Not sure that's on the calendar.

Seb❤️
Well, tomorrow..
I was planning something.

El🖕
I don't know Seb, you planning sounds scary.

Seb❤️
I was hoping you'd go on our first date with me?
Because if I go alone...well, that would be awkward.

El🖕
Since you asked
And way to do it over text...
You're quite the romantic

Seb❤️
Um you spoiled it by not hanging out with me.

El🖕
ITS GIRLS DAY