Prologue

It is the year 7598 and the disease BlueEye has now killed 57 percent of the worlds population half of the remaining survivors have fled to Mars in hope of a better life, the rest left to die. It is estimated that the type of cancer called BlueEye was created to kill off a parasite that would take over a plants "mind" and would stop the creation of oxygen, but the plant killer backfired and went rouge. Everyone on earth knows about the seven year disease, it is the most feared type of death since X-42 which would turn your insides to mush and makes your brain think your alone and would stop your lungs from exhaling. Blue eye started being called B-E when it got onto the WHO list. Scientist tried to cure B-E but gave up when the testing facilities staff started being the ones being tested this was inevitable really, a plague that would make the hosts heart stop beating after exactly seven years of catching the disease, would turn their irises bright blue and would reduce their tear ducts to dust so that all they would cry is tiny particles of flesh that has been partly been disintegrated and partly broken down by your bodies automatic defense system, white blood cells would attack the unknown tissue, The earliest recorded outbreak of BlueEye was in the twenty first century and in a small city called London.