14

When i arrived at work i just stayed at my office. Thankfully everyone was super busy today and i wasnt in many videos. That was basically the whole day. I stayed till adam dismissed me and i went to Walgreen's to get dayquil and went home. I walked inside and closed the door. Craig was in LA for today and tomorrow with Captainsparkles to film a Pokèmon Go video. I just went to bed and ignored the world. When i woke up i was waken with my ringtone "Please Dont Go by Joel Adams" i looked at the caller ID and it was tim.
"Hello? Y/n?" He said worried
"Yea whats up?"
"Do you know where ross and max are?" Yhen a knock at the door it should be mini or them.
"No but someone is at my door and i think i know who it is put yourself on mute and ill go open the door." He did and i went downstairs. I opened the door and saw craig and gave  him a hug.
"Tim you can take yourself off mute"
"Ok and they are not answering any of our calls " i sighed knowing what they are wanting me to do.
"I dont want to call him right now. Craig just got home" he grunted. I gave in and i called ross first. No answer. I called again and still no answer. I called max and  he ignored it. I called again and he answered.
"Hello?"
"Hey y/n whatcha need?"
"Want to hang out today after work?"
"I cant. Im not there right now"
"Well where are you?"  Silence.
"Max?"
"California"
"Oh cool"
"You are not worried?"
"No i just don't want you to be hurt that's all."
"Ok?.. Well anyway me and Ross are staying here for a couple of days but don't tell anyone!"
"Yes sir! Just come over when your back?"
"Yes ma'am!"
"Ok bye!"
"Bye" he sighed and hung up.
I wanted to Craig's room and knocked on the door. He was snoring  so i went to my room cuz it was only 2 am and im fully awake. And decided to do my makup real good

(Sorry if it doesnt show up)

By the time i was done it was time to leave. I grabbed my phone and laptop bag and left.

(Sorry its short ill explain next update)