Meeting 5 guys

Ok so I just realized my chapters have been way too short so I'm definitely making it longer this time and all the other times.

~Peter~

I saw her phone light up in the darkness of the car. She looked down at it. She unlocked her phone and replied,'LEAVE ME ALONE!!!'.

"So... Who uh... Who are you texting?",I stumbled out.

"Nosey.", she mumbled under her breath.

"Can I know?",I asked.

"Hmm let me think... NO!!!", she yelled.

"No need to yell",I said.

"Well!",she snapped.

"Well what",I said immediately.

"I'll tell you right before I die.", she said smirking.

"That can be arranged!", I said playfully.

"Well now that you've cheered me up...", she stopped in the middle of her sentence and hesitantly went on. "Let's go eat diner"

~Lauren's POV~

When we got out of the car I got another text from... Him...

It said 'if you don't take me back I'll send someone after you.' That one made me shiver, but then I remembered I live more than 5,000 miles away from him so there shouldn't be a big problem.

We walked into the restaurant known as Nandos.

When we walked in I saw 5 boys at a table in black hoods with there hoods on... Oh gosh...

He's already found me and sent them to come for me.

My heart sank.

Here comes the pain...

"Table for 2", I said.

The waiter nodded and lead us to a table right next to the guys in the black hoodies.

I heard one of them say something about a girl.

They described me perfectly!

Ok now I'm completely sure he's sent them after me.

"Hey. What are you staring at?",Peter questioned.

"Oh nothing...", I mumbled.

He raised an eye brow at me after I said that and I just kind of slumped down in my chair.

"What is it",he asked.

"Can I tell you when we get home?",I asked.

"No you need to tell me now.", he demanded.

"My ex told me that if I didn't get back together with him then he would send someone out to get me, and I think those 5 guys over there are them because I overheard them talking and they described me completely! I'M GOING TO DIE!!!", I said really fast until the very end.

"Oh.",he said with a shocked look on his face. "Well what can I do to help?"

"Stay out of it?", I asked

"how can I stay out of it when I love you! I'm not just going to leave you to be beaten, and besides I know them!",he exclaimed.

"Say what?",I said.

"The curly haired guy, we used to work at a bakery together.",he said.

"I'm gonna go say hi.",he stated.

"Ok well I'm gonna stay here.",I said.

He got up and walked over to the table next to ours.

He started talking and pointed to me with a smirk on his face.