chapter 10

After a while, they were back in the mansion, except Terrance was going to be given his just desserts in the imaginary horse friends stables. And where they were going to show him that they weren't girly.

"You think we're girly, huh?" a unicorn sneered.

The unicorns then showed their pointy horns which made Terrance incredibly nervous. And where Duchess was about to be punished.

"And as for you," Mr. Herriman sharply pointed to Duchess as the others made faces at her. "I feel the only suitable punishment is that you--"

"Send her away, send her away, send her away!" Frankie quietly begged.

"Send me away, send me away, send me away!" Duchess also quietly begged.

"Keep her away, keep her away, keep her away!" Darla even joined in.

"Stay here." Mr. Herriman finalized.

"Aww! Why?!" Frankie and Duchess complained.

"Because I cannot think of a more torturous experience than having to live in a home that you despise so very much." Mr. Herriman replied.

The others laughed and continued to make funny faces at Duchess since she was going to have a painful life from now on, though this made Frankie groan with the spoiled imaginary friend.

"And I disown you," Darla firmly pointed at Duchess. "I'm sorry, Duchess, but you deserve this and you were only created by own broiled rage that I kept bottled up from the man who wanted to be my father, but never acted as such!"

"Who?" Duchess asked.

"LB Mammoth," Darla reminded as she then crossed her arms. "All I wanted was a family to go home to and he just treated me like one of his clients, he never even watched over me and had Max do it!"

"It's true." Atticus and Patch said.

"You could have everything you could ever possibly wanted!" Duchess said to Darla.

"Except a loving family and I would rather be a Fudo than a movie star any day!" Darla glared as she hugged Atticus.

"Aw!" Everyone but Duchess smiled.

"Now that that's settled, I see that Duchess and Ms. Frances are starting to see eye to eye." Mr. Herriman commented.

"Nuh-uh!" Frankie and Duchess looked away from each other.

"Uh, Mr. Herriman, what about Bloo?" Joia asked.

"Yeah, what about him?" Mac added in.

"Master Mac, you are truly dedicated to your friend," Mr. Herriman said in admiration. "And the friends of Foster's as well. You have sought to look after them and treat them as your own. And for that, we thank you, and as much as we are all in your debt for what could have been a dreadful occurrence with a horrible outcome, I'm sorry to say that the rules--"

"He can't be serious." Mo said.

"Rules schmules!" Frankie cut in. "He's a great kid with an awesome friend; let him stay!"

"Rules schmules?" Mr. Herriman repeated firmly. "Rules schmules?! Why, Ms. Frances, I never--"

"Blah, blah, blah!" Frankie argued.

Everyone then started to argue until they heard creaking from atop the staircase.

"Sounds like someone is coming." Darla said.

This made everyone instantly go silent. Everyone on the top steps backed away to show a very tiny old lady with her hair in a bun with round glasses, a green sweater, yellow undershirt, a purple skirt, and black shoes. This could only be one person.