~Chapter 6~

[I know you were expecting Naomi's POV, but it's a double-update for Alan!]

Alan

"I'm just saying. I think her tits are fake. I'll even bet money on it," my friend Jacob laughed, "they're way too symmetrical."

I tossed the peel of the orange I was eating, and it hit him directly in his face. We both began laughing.

It was a long day at work, and Jacob had decided to come to the house afterwards which wasn't uncommon. He always came to mooch food off of me, but I allowed it because I've seen his fridge at his dingy apartment. I remember laughing seeing that there was nothing more than three mustard packets and raw chicken breast.

"So," he started, "how close are you to getting your own apartment?"

"Halfway there," my voice laced with pride and gloom at the same time.

"You'll get there. Just give it time. Though, I don't understand why you would want to leave a mansion like this."

"Those people practically raised me when my parents couldn't, and I feel like its gone on way too long," I admitted. He nodded his head in understanding. I saw his gaze slowly approach the suitcases that were by the piano in the dining room and pointed to it with a puzzled look.

"Company is over. Someone is leaving tomorrow so she wanted to be prepared, I guess." I answered.

It had already been three weeks since Estella and She-Beast had arrived at the house. Since Estella was still working for a major company back in Illinois, she couldn't stay any time longer which meant that it would be James and Bimbo taking care of us. Luckily, Naomi and I had been avoiding each other, so there really were no problems besides the few "fuck you"s that happened occasionally and the tension at the table anytime we had a meal.

I bet Estella was secretly happy she was leaving. I know I would be.

As I finished up eating my orange and listening to Jacob's recount of a mafia meeting in the back of our restaurant (which really wasn't a mafia meeting; he was just dramatic), I saw Naomi approaching the kitchen. She had her eyes glued to her phone as she was texting someone and her headphones in. Suddenly, I felt Jacob's presence beside me as he tapped me and gave a quick nod to Naomi's direction. His eyes roamed her body which was only clothed with a black t-shirt and white pajama shorts that showed a little more than I would've liked him to see. She looked up and immediately got tense. I turned toward the fridge to get a bottle of water.

"You must be the princess of this house. The one James always talks about," I heard Jacob practically yell. I turned back around as Naomi was taking out her headphones in an irritated manner. Her eyebrows furrowed, and I saw her eyes change from caramel to a coffee color almost instantly.

Uh oh.

"And you are?" she responded. Jacob gave a chuckle and put his hand out for her to shake.

"Jacob. Jake. Jay. Whichever one you choose. It doesn't ma-"

But she completely ignored him and went straight toward where I was. Once in front of me, she crossed her arms across her chest, raised one eyebrow, and started tapping her foot. I know she wanted to get into the refrigerator, but I wasn't about to grant that access with her attitude.

"What do you want?" I asked knowing full-well what it was.

"I'm waiting for you to move," she stated.

"I don't want to move."

"I don't care what you want. Move."

"Uh, that's gonna be a no."