I cried

Prepare for lots of pictures... :)

~°~ ~°~ ~°~

"You worthless fuck. You had one job." His every hit, punch, and kick resonated throughout my body. I didn't cry.

"I told her we should've got rid of you. The moment she walked in with you, I knew you would be a waste of space." The lit butt of his cigarette left stinging red wounds all over my skinny, shivering frame. I didn't cry.

"All you had to do was pull the trigger. Not too hard, 'specially for an emotionless little shit like you." Old wounds reopened as it ate away at my pale skin. I didn't cry.

"Well, whatever. It's not like I have to deal with you much longer." He further contaminated my body, which had been used to him for as long as I could remember. I still didn't cry.

I blacked out halfway through, and upon awakening I was in the middle of a field. The only thing in sight for miles was grass and trees, and the only light was that of the moon and stars.

I opened my mouth, completely oblivious to the cuts that opened on my chapped lips. I don't know how much time was wasted on trying to speak, but nothing happened. In desperation, I pushed my thumb into a knife wound on my side. Blood trickled out. There were no screams, and no pain. There was nothing. He had finally taken everything.

I fell to the ground, and held myself close. Tears fell soundlessly, and I cried.

~This chapter's song is Confession (What's Inside My Head) by Red.~

Every chapter I will say what song I was listening to while writing, so that's what that is.

Also, when the chapter features a picture of a guy or a mouth, it's in Bane's pov, but when it's a picture of a girl or eyes, it's Akira's pov.

~

Nightmare-Sama~