Chapter 6 Ryder of Jackson?

Effy's POV

I had seen the notice when I first walked into school.

AUDITIONS FOR HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL--TODAY AUDITORIUM 3PM

I signed up immediately, so did Kitty. Marley didn't though she said she wasn't in the right state of mind.

"So what role are you wanting?" I asked Kitty while walking into the choir room.

"I was born to play Sharpe...I'm going sing Fabulous" Kitty explained taking her seat at the back of the classroom. I laughed and sat on the piano.

"I'm thinking about maybe Gabriella" I said to Kitty. Bradley walked in.

"Good luck that role is as good as mine" Bradley snickered.

"Are you sure?... because she has to keep her clothes and that's not your strong suit" I pointed out, Kitty laughed.

"Hilarious" Bradley snorted. Everyone entered the choir room. Ryder and Jackson came in deep in conversation about football, they seemed to be getting along really well these days. Which made me more of a bitch for my next course of action. They sat down, I sat on Jackson's lap and kissed him. I could see Ryder out of the corner of my eye, he was pale and...crying.

"That was amazing last night babe, best I ever had" I said loud enough for the whole room to hear. Ryder picked up his bag and stormed out. He deserved it. Jackson laughed.

"You're an evil soul" Jackson laughed. I snorted.

"Yeah yeah I'm a bitch...I have the perfect audition song for us this afternoon" I announced. A look of sheer terror spread across his face.

"Wait...us?" he asked.

---------------------------

"Effy:

Loving you

Isn't the right thing to do

How can I ever change things

That I feel

Jackson:

If I could

Maybe I'd give you my world

How can I

When you won't take it from me

Both:

You can go your own way

Go your own way

You can call it

Another lonely day

You can go your own way

Go your own way

Jackson:

Tell me why

Everything turned around

Packing up

Shacking up is all you wanna do

Effy:

If I could

Baby I'd give you my world

Open up

Everything's waiting for you

Both:

You can go your own way

Go your own way

You an call it