Chapter 13

Ariel's POV
I woke up next to Jonas, I smiled. I got up and I saw everybody sleeping. I decided to go outside, so I did. I sat on the chair, I saw the sun rising, I touched my face to see if I had saliva. I didn't, that's a good thing. I brushed my hair with my fingers, I heard the door open, I saw Jonas, he started walking Towards me, I got up from the chair, "good morning Princess." He said with a smile. "Morning Jonas." I responded. "Soo... What do you want do?" He asked me. "Hmmm..... Let's make a musical.ly!" I said. "Ok" he responded. I then grabbed my phone from my pocket, I opened up the app, and I put the song "Time Of Our Life's By: pitbull" I then started to get ready. Then we were done. It looked good. So I decided to post it under the caption "love this Kid❤️😘". Then I started to get bored. Jonas was laying down on the chair, so I decided to lay down on top of him, I had my leg on top of his stomach and I grabbed my phone and I went on Twitter and looked at random stuff. I heard the door open and I saw Mario, he was about to scream, I gave him the "we're not dating" look. He then mouthed "oh" then he nodded his head in agreement, then he started screaming, "#Jariel IS REALLL!!!!" He screamed. I rolled my eyes. Then all of the boys started screaming and they all came outside, except Blake, blake looked hurt. I frowned. I then got out of the chair, Jonas was telling the boys that we weren't dating but the boys didn't care they all started chanting #Jariel. I tapped on Jonas's shoulder, he turned around,  "I'm gonna go talk to Blake." I whispered into Jonas's ear. He nodded his head. I then started walking o the door and I opened the door.

Blake's POV
I can't believe their dating! If they were,Ariel would've told me! I liked Ariel, I had no other feelings for any other girl except for Ariel. Ariel was my first girlfriend. Other girls played me. I started crying. I then heard the door open. Then close. I looked to see who was at the door, I saw Ariel. She started walking towards me, she tapped my shoulder "bla-" I then cut her off and got away from her. "Blake what are you doing?"she asked me. "Don't talk to me." I said. "Blake me and Jonas are not dating" she said. "Are you sure?" I asked her. "Yes I'm sure." She said. "Ok fine I'll trust you." I said. Then I smiled. I went to Ariel and hugged her. Then I heard a car pull up by the house. I looked outside and I saw....

CLIFFHANGER!
( I think that's how you spell it)

What do you guys think will happen next? Comment and predict what's gonna happen.

Hope you liked this chapter! And if you did. Share, comment, vote.
Bye my flowers!🤗