Chapter 3

Cibs POV

I went to go 'record a video' I just went to my recording studio to think about her, she walks into her room

You should go talk to her I thought to myself. I got up and went to her room, knocking on the door.

"Come in," she said and I walked in, "everything okay Cib?"

"Yeah, just wanted to talk, call me clayton. I'm guessing you would know that though" I smile at her.

"Well I'm (Y/n), what else do you want to know," wow (y/n) was a really pretty name, " I can take the furyyyyyyyyy." I started laughing and so did she. I love her laugh, it's beautiful.

"Hmmmmmm, tell me about your past." She started to frown, tears threatening to fall from her beautiful (e/c) eyes. (oh shit authoress-sensei didn't mention, reader~chan had a bad past)

I hugged her, she hugged back. "I'm sorry..." I didn't know what else to say. She started sobbing into my chest. She pulled away from me soon after.

"I know this sounds kinda strange but you and your videos are the reason I'm still alive," she showed me her arm which was covered in scars, probably from her cutting herself. "It may seem and sound cheesy but your videos are the light in the dark my 'family' have caused"

Hey guys, Eliza here

Yeh I hope shu like dis chapter

PIKA PIKA BITCHES

(That means bye😊 )