Chapter 9

BOOM! TIME SKIP!

After me and Clayton had finished decorating the house for Halloween I went for a little walk around the house.

As I was walking I found a door, I opened it and it lead to a dark hallway. I try to find my phone and turned on the flash in an attempt to see around me. I was in a dark hallway, there were creepy paintings, broken down walls and at the end of the hallway there was a door, it was broken and chipping apart. I went through the door and I saw a huge mirror, it stretched from the walls, as I look into it I see my reflection but it looks different. It didn't look like me, I only knew it was me because of my face, my face looked the same. The mirror made me look fat, it made me feel fat and it brought back memories of elementary school; everyone called me fat, I thought I was fat, this was how I saw myself. I looked down and looked back up to see if the reflection had changed, it did, it changed to me when I was younger.

"What else do you hate about me? You thought I was fat, you thought I was ugly, what else do you hate about me?" She said to me.

"Nothing, you're perfect." I reply.

"No I'm not, I know what you thought about me, so why can't you say it to me now? Go on tell me what's wrong with me!" She yelled.

"Nothing is wrong with you!" I reply sounding soft but stern.

"What about my scars? What about all the times I cut because I was ugly and fat and because of what dad did to... our brother..." she started to cry.

I go to reach for the mirror touching it but I fell through, it was like nothing was there...