1

YANDERE CHAN'S POV... AKA AYANO ;-; Why do I even bpther to type with caps?

Sooo...

I am already at my new school. I am digging this school uniform though (imagine any school uniform in yandere simulator). Im also fairly early and nobody is really here yet...

Except for one teacher. She looks like a P.E teacher and is standing right in front of the school gates...

She must be an NPC...

I had no time to communicate though. I had to explore hell with my own eyes. I think it's all gonna be the same. Nobody would really notice me or hang out with me. Just me alone, I was about to enter the school which was very close to the gates.

So I was about to enter the school but I bumped into someone...

Someone beautiful...

His hair is black.. short. He is tall and his grey eyes are staring right into mine. He looked down at me while I was here on the ground.

"U-um Im sorry," I said. The guy smiled gently. I couldnt help but to feel my heart melting. The dude held out his hand.

"Here I'll help you," said the beauty. I took his hand..

It was..

Warm and gentle...

Like bacon...

"S-sorry," I said. He pulled me up while still having that gentle smile. At this moment..

I just fangirl inside...

"It's fine," said my prince @_@.

"I-Im new and I think I dont know who you are!" I managed to squeeze out of me... (Wtf squeeze?)

"Well, Im taro, but, everyone calls me Senpai," said Senpai. My heartbeat was going crazy at this moment,

"T-Taro huh," I said. I feel like I am sick. Im stuttering and my heart is aching...

"Yeah, your name?" he asked. I think he has awoke something in me.

"U-u-umm i-it's A-Ayano, b-but everyone calls me Yandere c-chan," I replied. He looked happy. As if I gave him something...

"OH MY GOD! I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU!" I heard some girl yell behind Senpai. I looked behind him and it was a pretty girl. Her hair was long, it was orange/ginger along with her orange eyes. Her hair was tied in twintails. She had pink stockings with white dots which matches with her hair ties...

Senpai looked back at her.

"Oh Im so sorry," he said. the girl was blushing.. just like I am...

"DONT GET THE WRONG IDEA I WAS NOT WAITING!" she yelled. Senpai just giggled.. His gentle smile lights up my heart and leaves it in flames. What have he done to me?

"Yeah, sorry, Im comming," said Senpai. (dont take that sentence out of context). Then they both just walked away. He didnt say goodbye to me. He was to focused on his friend... or is that his girlfriend!?!

I should not be jellous...

Thats not okay..

I clinged my fists and gritted my teeth. What is this feeling?!

Am I...

In love?

Am I just being...

Jellous?

I thought about Senpai's gentle smile again. I wanted to see more of it. I wanted him to hold me in his arms.. (WELL TOO BAD! ;-;)

I thought about that girl...

I want to see her suffer and to stay away from him...

I want her...

To be gone... 

Well everyone! How was this? Good? Bad?

You: WHERE IS MIDORI, BUDO AND SHIN?

Well, there will always be a next chapter...

I could not continue the story because this "To die..." part was just a good way to end the chapter. Not a single better way to en a chapter...

Well you tell me if you want more...

Dont forget to eat an apple everyday!

AND I DONT MEAN THE PHONE!

SAMSUNG IS BETR HAAHHAAHAHAHHAHA

You: TRIGGERED

Well, I'll give you a picthure as my "thanks for reading my story hun!"

Midori: YOU SHOULD'VE LET ME IN THE STORY!

You're right but next chapter will hopefully be a vit longer...

Hopefully...

>:D I am a huge troll...

*Listens to undertale music*

Well bye!