2

Yandere-chan's POV

I saw my senpai and that other girl walk away. 

I felt my heart and stomach shrink in my body. I realized that I cannot bare seeing them together... 

I am so confused.. 

I felt the need to be with Taro... 

I felt the need for his embrace... 

I felt the need to push anyone that comes close to him away from him... 

What do I do?

I sighed and looked at my paper. My classroom was... 

2-1... 

Thats my class.. 

It sounds lame..

I sighed again and started to walk. I walked by classrooms and other rooms and I ended up going to a dark room with a star in the middle. It was a sign above the door that spelled "occult club". I peeked inside by the door and nobody was there. 

"What a strange school," I thought out loud. 

"Well, the paranormal sure is strange but interesting," I heard a quiet male voice from behind. I turned around and there was a creepy dude with pale skin, purple eyes, dark messy hair behind me.. he look like he does not care about sleep that much. 

"Im guessing you are the leader of the occult club," I replied and pointed at him. The dude started to sparkle... but why? 

"Do I really look that much responsible? Like Oka?" he asked. 

"Who the hell is Oka?" I asked. The dude cleared his throat. 

"Well, Oka Ruto is the true leader of the occult club, Im just taking her place as a leader because she is absent," he replied. I nodded. 

"Well, where is Oka?" I asked. He shrugged. 

"Well, nobody really knows, she said she had to leave for some weeks and told me to take her place, man, I miss her already," he replied. I sighed, this dude seems like a total klutz if you ask me. I mean, he does not seem like the responsible type. 

"Why dont you just call her?" I asked. He sighed. 

"I cant really do that," he said. 

"Why?" I asked. He blushed.

"Well you see, Oka is probably busy and she probably forgot her phone, maybe she summoned a demon, maybe she is on a secret mission," this went on and on and on. He constantly made up excuses not to call her. Well, not that I really care. I'm just curious. Maybe I could join the occult club. It would be a total waste of time but this guy seems like a nice guy... I guess? 

"Im going to my class," I said. The dude stopped talking for two seconds. 

"Wait," he said. I turned around. 

"What?" I replied. 

"Do you," he blushed for a second. 

"Want to join our club?" he asked while being totally embarassed. 

"I have not seen the other clubs yet so I wont be able to answer right now," I replied. 

"Well, would you like to tell me your name?" he asked. I sighed. 

"Im Ayano Aishi, you?" I asked. 

"I-It's Shink Higaku," he replied. I nodded and walked away. 

I was not actually on my way to class. I just cant think of more topics to talk about other than the occult club... maybe if I walk around school and look at the things around here... I might actually be able to talk about them.