ZEF

In instinct I swung my axe at him not striking him yet. I stopped trying to hit it and it jumped right at me. It was now on top of me, I realized that there was something different about it. It had a hint of blue in its eyes. He was starting to get harder to hold him back so I pushed him off and swung at his neck. He was now gone. Dang he was harder than I thought. I looked around once more to see if there was anymore danger and when't outside.

The light blinded my eyes by the fact Ive been inside a dark place. Everywhere I look its torn up. Not one thing is okay. As I walk down the streets, I look up to see all buildings that have old rustic cars crashed into them. I remember how this happened.

Flashback

Ring ring ring

The alarm rang. Some zombies escaped and were bumping into the other cage buttons, opening the boxes letting the other sick run out. I was hiding in a glass drawer. To tell the truth I'm scared as fuck. And soon all the zombies were out of ZEF. ZEF meant Zombie Experiment Facility. My dad told me that.

I could hear the screams of people who were as terrified as I was. I thought it was kind of stupid by the fact that they put the facility near the Chicago city. And this was why, people we getting killed. There is dead persons, and cars crashed in the buildings, people running out of their cars frightened everywhere looked from out of this glass drawer. I sat looking at a person getting eaten, she was screaming in pain, her organs just getting ripped out. It made me sad, and my eyes stung bad, I was on the verge of crying. These years we didn't cry much, it was a rare thing in 2078. But I couldn't help it. I just couldn't. I was soon sobbing, trying to hold it in. I knew I had to be a person who is...

Strong.

____________________

Well thats the chapter... Bye.

-Natalie❤️