Safe place

My dad saved me and brought me back inside ZEF were my family and my dads friends family were packing. I spotted Gary my dads boss packing his things and went to him.

"So... Why are we packing, Gary?" I asked him.

"We are leaving here to a safe place."

"Safe place?" I asked.

"Yes there is a place in the mountains, The Appalation's, I believe. In those mountains theres a safe place we can stay. Safe and away from the Zombie Apocalypse."

"Okay then..." I turned and went back to my family.

-

We were walking, fallowing Gary, we trusted him to bring us the safety. The group of scientist, moms, dads, and children, had walked miles already. I asked Gary why we hadn't run into any zombies yet, and he told me that they were still probably eating the people of Chicago in dark alleys were they dragged them to, because I quote "there mostly weak in the sun". Cruel huh? Well thats Gary. We walked until sun down and stopped at a abandoned motel. Some 'brave peeps' said that they would go to watch/guard us and people like me, well we decided that we needed beauty sleep.

I opened the door if my room with the key I took from the front desk and flopped right into the cold, hard bed. I stared at the celling and thought about my day. Pretty weird day I could say, but pretty awesome at the same time. I took out my iPod from my bag and pressed shuffle, it started to play 'Cherry wine'. My favorite part of the song came on 'and sweet as cheery wine' as I finally drifted to sleep.