Met someone

~In America~

"Hi mum, hi dad." You said and they hugged you. "So.. Which school am i attending?" You asked, curious. "You'll be attending New Day High School." Your father replied and you looked at him with your eye-brows raised. "New Day? Come on dad, is that really a school?" You asked and your father nodded. "Whatever, i'm going to bed." You said and walked to your room.

A few days passed and it's time for you to go to school. After changing and eating, your father drove you to your new school. *Great.. Just a day and i already miss Chanyeollie.* You thought as you sighed while you kept playing with your blue sparkling seashell that's on your neck.

Once you reached, you said goodbye to your father and went to the general office. "Hi, i'm the new transfer student from Korea, Kim Jihyun." You said and the person looked up. "Ah.. The transfer student. This is your class schedule and this is all the information for all of our co-curricular activity and these are all your books you need for your class, here's your locker as well. Hope you'll have a great time here." The teacher said and you nodded while taking all the things.

It's kind of hard to see where you are going because of the books. Just then, someone bumped onto you, making you and the person fall. As you looked around, all the books and papers are strewn all over. You mentally groaned and you saw someone's hand reaching out to you. You looked at the person and took his hand and he pulled you up.

"Sorry about that, let me help you." The person said as he helped you take your things. "I-it's alright." You said as you knelt down and took your books. *I'm lucky that i'm wearing pants today.* You thought as you took your things. "Why not i bring you to your locker? It's kind of hard for you to see while taking these, right?" The person asked and you nodded.

Once you reached your locker, the person put your books inside. "Thanks umm.." You said as you looked at him. "I'm Kris." Kris said and you nodded. "I'm Jihyun. Thanks for helping." You thanked and he just smiled. "Wait.. Do you know where are your classes?" Kris asked and you just looked down while shaking your head. "Let me look at your class schedule." Kris said and you hand it to him. "Hey, we have the same classes. Come on, let's go." Kris said. You hurriedly took your books and ran after him.

Once recess, both of you walked to the cafeteria. After taking the food, both of you went to seat on an empty table. "Hey Kris!" You heard someone shouted to him and he raised his hand while smiling. "You are popular, right?" You asked and he just smiled. "I wouldn't say popular, just that people know me." Kris said and you nodded.

Once school ended, you said goodbye to Kris. "Hey, see you tomorrow?" Kris said and you nodded.