Haunted house

Once the four of you reached the entrance of the haunted house, Seohyun suddenly grabbed Kris's hand, shocking him. You and Chanyeol looked at each other and smiled. "Well... Let's go in then." Chanyeol said and Kris holds back Seohyun's hand while you and Chanyeol are already walking in while holding hands.

As all of you are inside, all of you saw a screen and suddenly, something popped out, shocking Seohyun. "Ahh!" Seohyun screamed and grabbed Kris's arm while leaning her head into his back. You and Chanyeol saw and smiled. As all of you continued walking, a hand suddenly touched Seohyun's leg, making her jump and into Kris's chest. A hand suddenly touched Chanyeol but he didn't move, he just hit the hand and continued walking while Kris is walking while having his arms over Seohyun's shaking body.

As you are walking, something suddenly popped from above and fall onto you, shocking you and Seohyun. Chanyeol hurriedly hugged you and carressed your face. "What's this?" You asked as you felt water on your hands. Chanyeol feel it and looked up. "It's just water." Chanyeol said and you nodded. Seohyun is already on the verge of crying and Kris kept patting her.

All of you kept walking and walked past a jail cell and suddenly, the monster inside ran towards all of you, taking all of you by surprise. Seohyun kept grabbing Kris's arm tightly while shivering while you and Chanyeol are walking hands in hands. As you are halfway through, a ghost suddenly chased all of you from the back. Seohyun ran while pulling Kris while you and Chanyeol looked at each other and laughed. "Chasing? Really? That's very cliche." You said and hugged Chanyeol, Chanyeol smiled while hugging you back and kissed your cheeks. "Let's go before they run out of this theme park." You said and Chanyeol nodded.

Once you and Chanyeol reached the exit, all of you saw Kris and Seohyun sitting on an empty bench while Seohyun is holding a hot drink in her hands. "Seems like the two of you have gotten close." Chanyeol said and you smiled. "A-aren't the two of you afraid?" Seohyun asked, still shivering a little and both of you saw her face has some tears. "Us? Afraid? Seeing Chanyeol's game is much more scarier than this, trust me." You said and Chanyeol hit you. "What? It's the truth." You said and Chanyeol looked at you and you just smiled at him innocently.

"Let's get you back." Kris said after a few minutes. "Yeah, we should get going as well. We had a great day today. Thanks." You said and Chanyeol smiled. Seohyun nodded and hold Kris's hands. "Guess we'll see you later then." Chanyeol said and the both of you bowed and walked away.