Chapter 1- Jefferson High School

'Whats that noise?' I asked myself, my eyes tensoned as I examined my surroundings. 'Wheres it coming from?' The screaming became even more scratchy and pierced my ears. I felt the goosebumps on my arms as I rubbed them for warmth. 'Please stop screaming..' The screaming became louder and I covered my ears with my stone cold hands. 'Wheres it coming from?' I took a look at my surroundings once more..., the bus stop I stood at had become a wasteland. 'Where am I?' I felt frozen, my hands felt like blocks of ice, dragging down the sides of my trench coat.

"Look at my drawing.." I heard a cold, lifeless voice. I whipped my entire body around toward a small child with pitch black eyes. His face was pale and, ice icicles were frozen onto his chin.

"Look at it..." The little boy spoke again, his voice more spine chilling than before. He began to reach into his pocket and pulled out a small yellow, folded piece of paper.

"Look at my drawing...." He started to wrap his fingers around each half of the paper to unfold it. I wanted to run away but..., I couldn't even keep my eyes shut. My eye lashes began to freeze, frost upon them.

"You have to see my drawing..., It has so many Colors." The boy's cold voice felt as though it cut into my ears and echoed.

"Shut up!" I began to yell repetitively aloud.

"Are you ever getting on?" A much larger woman asked, her expresion was bleak and her uper lips wrapped over he bottom like a blanket.

"Where did the boy go?" I felt sort of relivede and I had control of my body again. 'Thank God.'

"What are you talking about? Nevermind.., I don't think you even know yourself, do you? Just get on the bus and i'll take you to school..., I see you had a bad day so the ride fee is on me."

"No thats okay.. That isn't called for Miss-"

"Call me, Patty. Thats what my friends call me."

"Patty." I nodded and climbed the steps up and into the bus.

"Hey that isn't fair!" A boy around my age huffed. He wore a cubs baseball cap and under that he had spiky red hair that stuck out around the edges.

"What isn't?!" Patty spat in question of his whining.

"Well. She gets a free ride because shes phycotic and I still have to pay and i'm your son!" He ranted throwing his hands in the air angrily.

"Hush now Alec!" Patty raised her voice to her annoying son.

"Mom!"

"Alec drop it!"

"Fine!" He huffed again, crossing his arms and plopping down in his bus seat. He leaned his back toward the corner of the seat and against the window. His electric blue eyes focused out the bus window, my eyes glaring straight to his. His mom patted my side and shooed me over to Alec with a smile.

"Go on..., I know he looks it but he doesn't bite." Patty smiled and pushed me even further down the aisle.

"Wait!" I spat, loudly on accident, catching Alec's attention. His eyes glared back to mine and met.

"Just sit down in a seat already." Patty laughed and shoved me into the seat infront of the one Alec sat in.

"You can sit here, phyco." Alec said with a small and cute grin which caused me to blush wildly. 'By the time now i've already embarrsed myself twice... Anything else?!'

"Thanks..." I whispered under my breath I could hear my voice crack. I slowly made my way to the back where he sat and slid myself into the seat quietly.