Chapter 4- Principal's Office

"You do know this is you fault Conner, right?" Alec confirmed, holding his stomach in pain.

"How is it any more my fault than it is yours?" Conner asked, with a roll of his eyes.

"Sexually harassing Ali!" Alec spat, his face darkening.

"I did no such thing, if she enjoyed it." Conner smiled and then winked at me. I felt my uneasy feeling growing.

'Why are these boys acting up like this?'

"Children behave yourselves!" The principal interrupted, entering the room.

It suddenly became pure silence as we all listened to the stern footsteps behind ourselves, everyone silent. I turned my head to see him, the principal. I watched as he slowly made his way to his desk and took a seat down at his leather office chair.

"Now that you've all decided to shut your mouths, explain to me exactly what took place in the hall at 2:35 p.m. can you explain?" His voice was intimidating and stern.

'I can't imagine what kind of 'Father to Son' conversations Conner and his father could possibly have, well besides terrifying ones...'

"Explain!" His voice grew louder and much more aggressive. I felt a chill down my spine.

"Conner."

"Alec."

Both Alec and Conner had called out one another. I felt my uneasiness worsen.

'They can't just blame each other like that...'

"Choose one answer, who caused the brawl!"

"Conner touched the new chick, Ali." Alec confirmed, his eyes pinned on Conner's.

"I was welcoming her then, Alec physically assaulted me." Conner corrected his eyes glaring straight back at Alec's.

"If you were the one assaulted then how did Alec get that huge bruise on his torso? Did you fight back Conner?" The principal's shady blue eyes focused on both the boys, me and Tanner sat quietly in our seats as the huge 'Stare Off' took place between the three of them.

"No. I did not, Tanner did so to get revenge for me." Conner grinned deviously to Tanner then to Alec. His eyes softened as they quickly passed by me.

"Now, Conner, why would he do so if hes on Alec's side?"

"Simply so Ali could forgive Alec." Conner answered straightening his face, his eyes glared intensively to his father.

"So Ali could forgive him?" His eyes turned to me and then to Alec, Alec's eyes quickly turned away from both me and the principal. I was sort of curious myself, of the matter.

'He wants my forgiveness?'

"Yes. Their lovers after all." Conner said in a playful tone of voice. I felt my face blush deeply and noticed Alec's do so also. I smiled softly at Alec and when he noticed I turned myself away from his sight.

"We are not!" Alec spat raising himself from his chair in front of the principal. I jumped up also out of surprise and grabbed Alec's raised left arm, thinking he was about to hit his principal. His eyes turned to mine and he lowered his arm, not noticing I rubbed his arm gently as if I were still trying to calm him. The principal's shady blue eyes were dark and rich, watching the two of us carefully not making a sound.

"I see. Jealousy came into hand." The words slipped out from the principal's lips and I felt shocked hearing them.

'Jealousy? Jealous of what? Why would he be jealous?'