Chapter 5- 'Their' house...

After about 30 minutes of all 4 of us trapped in the limo together we finally stopped after approaching the gates of a huge white mansion in the middle of nowhere.

"We're late." Alec complained twirling his fingers through my curly hair. He has been doing that ever since I fell asleep on his chest, I had woken up to him doing it and he claimed he didn't do anything but hes still messing with my hair now.

"For?" Conner asked turning in his seat to face Alec. His eyes flashed back to the shofar and then back to the two of us.

"Practice." Alec replied with a sigh. Conner smiled and crossed his legs, one over the other.

"Who knew you could start dating without any words to each other." Conner smirked and his eyes paced between me and Alec's fingers that still twirled in my curls. I felt my face heat and noticed Alec blushing also.

"What do you mean dating?!" Alec spat, I could tell he had an uneasy feeling by the look on his face.

"You and Al-"

"We're not!" Alec confirmed pulling his arm from behind my neck, dragging some of my hair along with his fingers.

"Ow.., No, we aren't Conner." I agreed still a bit in pain from my hair being ripped from my head. I smiled at Conner and Alec, rubbing where my hair had been tugged out.

"Good, I was starting to become a little bit jealous honestly." Conner replied moving over to the side of the limo where Alec and I had been sitting. I felt my blush worsen as he wrapped both his arms around me, embracing me.

"Conner.." I shuttered shyly, I felt eyes piercing into my back.

"Let go of her Conner. She doesn't want you touching her." Alec scuffed, I felt his hand grasp the bottom of my shirt.

"Do you want me to stop?" Conner asked pulling back and cupping my cheek in his cold hands. I felt at ease and practically fell asleep in his hands.

I felt Conner's presence draw closer to my lips as my eyes batted shut, I couldn't move..., Rather that I didn't want to. His presence is cold, but so warm. Everything was silent and calm, I felt at ease. For once there was nothing.., But silence.

"I said NO!" I heard the sound of Alec's furious voice as my eyes flew open to the warm touch of Alec's arms wrapped around my chest, tugging me away from Conner.

"Ah. No fair Alec." Conner said in a whining, childish voice.

No 'fair'?!" Alec asked hesitantly, still his arms clenched tightly around my chest.

 "Yeah, you act as if she belongs to you..., I don't remember you ever claiming her, so shes mine for the taking." Conner replied with a smart attitude crawling over the cup holder to the both of us, once in reach his cold hand grasped my cheek and Alec made a strange growling-like noise. I felt a smile grow on my face noticing Tanner calmly twirling his fingers in circles while these two were bickering.

"I don't belong to no body, no one!" I spat, spreading Alec's hands from my chest, once free, I sat up and moved over to sit by Tanner and my eyes watched out the window, feeling Alec and Conner's eyes still focused on me I gave them the birdie.

"Understand..?!" I asked, my eyes flashed back at the two boys and both nodded their heads without hesitation.

"Good.." I finished with a sigh and leaned against Tanner, I slowly dozed off to sleep on Tanner's shoulder and woke up a few minutes later to the sound of Alec's voice screaming in my ear.

"We're here, you sleeping hag!" I heard him shout over and over in my ear before my hand placing a huge red mark across his cheek.

"Woops... Reflexes." I said with a smirk and a sour attitude. He caught on to my smart attitude and dragged me out of the mobile by one of my small rounded ears.