Chapter 3- Brother Rivals?

Ali's POV-

My head was pounding and at the same time I felt light headed. I heard the voices of Alec and that other guy...

'Whats his name again..? C-Conner.., Right? Yeah, that was it.'

I felt a cold fingers wrapped around my right arm and a presence also.

"I'm sorry Alec.., I mean if you really do like her I shouldn't have kissed her like-"

"Just shut up Conner, I don't.., L-like her got it?" Alec scuffed, I smiled starting to come to. I realized it was his hand on my arm and felt my face heat.

"Looks like shes up Romeo. What now? Should I give you some privacy maybe?" Conner asked playfully backing up to the exit door.

"You can stay." I said softly, raising myself up to sit, Alec's hand slid down my arm as I moved and down to my hand. His fingers then wrapped softly around mine and when he noticed we both blushed, our faces turning a dark red. Conner had left, humming playfully and Tanner ran in.

"You shouldn't bother the love birds." Conner said grabbing Tanner's arm.

I felt Alec's gaze toward me and I gazed back to him, it almost seemed as everyone else disappeared for a second..

'Almost.'

"Well Conner, you shouldn't be kissing Alec's girl." Tanner scuffed pointing to me. I became a bit puzzled and my eyes turned to Tanner and then Alec.

"Alec's girl...?" I asked becoming even more puzzled.

"Now Tanner, who even stated Ali was 'Alec's girl' and who said she even has any feelings toward him?" Conner hufffed playfully and began to hum a quiet tune to himself, making his way to the bed and sitting between Alec and I.

"I know shes not yours." Tanner said with a smirk beginning on his lips.

"I don't believe anyone decided that either..., Ali who do you chose?" Conner glared at me with deep blue eyes. His eyes were mush more dark and deep then Alec's and led you into a trance.

"I don't think she even wants to chose Conner. Especially if one of her choices is you." Alec spat nudging Conner with his elbow.

"Ali? You enjoyed our kiss didn't you?" I felt my face heat at Conner's question and, remember him kissing my cheek with his soft lips. I felt my face turn a dark red.

"I-I um.., Yes, it was a welcoming kiss, right?" I straightened my face and lifted myself out of the bed and sat between the two boys. I smiled to Alec and then, Conner.

"Yes but next time i'd like the kiss to be much more." Conner smiled to me and his eyes beamed over to Alec. He stood from the bed and started to the door and pushed Tanner out of his way.

"Next time?" I asked, I felt myself blush again but this was worse than before.

'Will there be a next time?'

"I can't wait." Conner smirked and waved his hand leaving the nurse's office.

"Who said theres going to be a next time?!" Alec spat, jumping up from the bed, clenching his fingers into the palms of his hands into fists.

I lifted my hand to my cheek, the memory replaying through my head over and over again. I felt my small grin grow and noticed Alec frowning at me.

"Ali, come on..., But this time don't get lost!" Alec spat, grabbing my hand tightly and tugging me out of the nurse's office with him.