cнαρτεr 18

♡ Bella ♡

"Someone please help us!" A girl voice screamed.

Everyone had shocked faces.

"What if that's Lexi but why is it 'us' not 'me'?" Liam asked.

"I don't know," I said, walking towards the door. "If it is, I'm just shutting the door on her."

I opened the door slowly and I saw two girls around the same height as me. One of them had the straightest brown hair ever and brown eyes. She wore a one direction tee and some jean shorts. Her makeup was smeared, maybe she was crying.

The other girl had blonde hair and also had brown eyes too. She wore a flower printed crop top and white high waisted shorts.

"Hello?" I greeted.

"Please help us," The girl cried. "We're all alone, all of our friends are dead and I nearly got bitten by a zombie. Please, please help us!"

"Of course," I said. "We'll help you. Come inside."

I backed away from the door so the two girls can come inside. They both gasped and their hands covered her mouths.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"One Direction is still alive!" Directioner yelled, happy tears coming out of her eyes.

"Of course," I said, smiling.

They both came up to Louis, Liam and Zayn and said hi. They all replied back to them with the same greeting.

"Liam, Louis, and I need to grab some more food," Zayn said. "We'll be back."

We said goodbyes as Liam, Louis and Zayn left the room. The two girls and I were now sitting on the couch.

"So, um, I'm Isabella but you can call me Bella," I said. "What are your names?"

"My name's Olivia," She said. "I prefer Livy."

"And I'm Aimee," The girl in the striped shirt said.

"Yeah, yours too!" Olivia said. "Where's Harry and Niall?"

"Well, Niall is kidnapped," I said, quietly, they both gasped at the same time. "Harry is over there."

Livy quickly got off of the couch and walked to Harry. I followed her and we both sat down in front of Harry.

"It's Harry?" Livy whispered, which I nodded as an answer.

"Harry, I'm going to take off the bandage so um, these two girls could see your face," I said.

"Why?" Harry replied. "I look... bad."

"It's fine," I said.

I started peeling off the bandage and when I finished, now revealed Harry's scratched face.

"Omg, Harry!" Livy exclaimed.

"Oh my, gosh!" Aimee said.

"Um, who are they?" Harry whispered to me.

"Livy and Aimee," I whispered back to him. "They're with us now."

Harry smiled and nodded.

"You still look cute though," Livy said, smiling.

"Yep, totally still cute," Aimee said, grinning.

Are they twins are what?

"Thanks," Harry smiled.

"Sorry to ask, but what happened?" Livy asked, her face serious.

"The short answer is that he got clawed in the face by a zombie," I said.

"Oh, that's awful!" Livy said. "And Niall's kidnapped?"

"Yeah, we're trying to save Niall and my friend, ," I said.

"Oh, I want to help," Livy said.

"Yeah, me too!" Aimee said.

"Okey dokey," I answered.

Then in came, Louis, Zayn and Liam carrying bags full of food. We dumped the bags on the floor and there was a bunch of food to eat.

Livy and Aimee ate like hungry lions. I guess they hadn't eaten food in a while. I don't blame them, I'm hungry too. All of us including Harry, ate a portion of the food. We decided to save the rest of the food for later.

I even noticed Katie was really quiet. She sat in the corner that was the closest to the door. She is acting very unusual. I hope she isn't a traitor too. After a while there was another knock on the door. Who is it now?

--------------------

THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING :) OH, THERE WERE OTHER SURVIVORS TOO!!!

♡ R E A D

♡ V O T E

♡ F O L L O W

♡ C O M M E N T

♡ A D D  T O  R E A D I N G  L I S T S

♡ R E C O M M E N D / S H A R E