Day Do-Over, Concert

Li's POV- "Why didn't you tell us, Li?" Niall asks. I look up. "Li, you could've told us, we would've helped you." Liam P. says sitting at the foot of me. I close my eyes. I'm scared to see him. "Liam, it's ok, they won't hurt you." Luke says to me and I nod. I open my eyes and look at Liam and the rest of the boys. "Li, I told them. I had to. They're our new parents." She says and walks toward me. I feel someone grab my hand and I look up seeing Harry. I slightly smile but it goes away. "Li, the things your father did to you, we will never do to you." Harry says kneeling down holding onto my hand. "I know. But the way Liam yelled, gave me flashbacks of my father." I say as tears stream down my face. Luke grabs a tissue and wipes my tears away. I smile at him and he smiles back. I sit up, wanting to give Liam a hug. I get up and hug Liam the tightest. "Thank you, for adopting me." I say, hugging him. "Your welcome, and I love you for being you." He says hugging me back. "What's our full name?" I ask as I break the hug. "Your name is Liam Tomlinson and Aurelia's is Aurelia Horan." He says. "I love my last name!" I say smiling. "Glad you do. We gotta  leave tomorrow morning because we're gonna do a concert in San Antonio." He says standing up and Harry stands up as well. "What time?" I ask. I don't wanna wake up too early but that's what I have to live with when you're 1D's daughters. "We leave at 4:30a.m." He says getting up and I get up as well. I groan. Its too early. I shrug and walk upstairs. "Imma go pack stuff up." I say and Aurelia follows. We separate and start packing. Right when we get home, we have to leave. I pack 2 suitcases with almost all my room and leave it by my bed. I pick out a outfit to where tomorrow and set it on my desk.
The outfit I'm gonna wear...

"Li, come here a second." I hear Aurelia call me from across the room. I shrug and jog towards her room. I open the door seeing Ashton and Aurelia on her bed and the boys on the floor. "Wanna play spin the bottle?" She asks me. "Sure, but if the boys come in, put the bottle away." I say and I sit down next to Calum and Luke. "I'll go first." Calum says and he spins the bottle. "Hey, you realize you'd have to kiss one of the boys, right?" I say chuckling. "If the bottle lands on one of the boys, the will have to kiss each other's cheeks, or they can go a step further." Aurelia says smirking and Ashton rolls his eyes, throwing a pillow at her. I smile and the bottle lands on Michael. I start laughing and they both look at each other. "You gotta do it." Aurel says smirking. Calum kisses Michael's cheek and Michael kisses his cheek. Everyone in the room starts laughing, especially them. "I'm next." I say and I spin the bottle. I gotta say, I actually have a soft spot for Luke. It spins for a minute and it lands on Ashton. Aurelia glares at me. "Your not touching him." She says hugging him. I roll my eyes. "Spin it again." Ashton says putting his arm around her. "It's the rules." I say crossing my arms and smirking. "Just spin it." He says and I spin it again. It lands on Luke. 😳 . I blush and he turns to me. I slowly turn to him. "You're blushing, Liam!" Calum says excited and I shove him. "Do it, Liam. Do it." Aurelia says and they both look at us. "Ready?" He asks and I look at him. "Ready for wh-" I was cut off by him kissing me on the lips. Our lips moved in sync together and then we broke it only to get a breathe of air. We then look at each other and he smiles. I smile back and start blushing again. "Awwwwwwww!" They all say except Luke. "Shut it." He says and we look away from each other. We sit down and our hands accidentally touch and we move it quickly move it. "Sorry." We both say and we laugh. "What weirdo's." Calum says and I shove him to the ground. "Guys! We gonna get some Nando's or what?!" I hear Niall yell and we stand up, Aurelia hides the bottle. "Pretend your asleep." Luke says to me. "Why?" I ask him. "I want to prank the boys." He says smirking. He picks me up bridal style and I close my eyes. I start laughing softly. "Shush!" He yells, whispering. I stop laughing but plaster a smile on my face. "You do it, too." He tells Ashton and Aurelia had no problem getting in his arms. We both close our eyes and someone opens the door and we start walking down the stairs except Aurelia and I. "Hey Harry." I hear Michael say. "Why are you guys carrying them? Did they fall asleep?" Niall asks. "Yup. So shush." Calum says playfully. "Let's wake them up with the get up, get up song." Louis says. No, not that, anythin but that song. "Guys, the car's ready. Why are they in your arms." Liam P. asks. "They fell asleep." Luke says. "Just put them in the car, you guys can follow us their." Liam P. says and they start moving to outside. As they walked out the sun hit my eyes. "Ugh, so bright!" I say and Luke and the rest of the boys look at me. "What?" I say and Luke keeps me in his arms. "You're awake!" Niall exclaims. "What's bad about that?" I say snuggling in Luke's chest. "Get out of his arms!" Harry says sounding mad. "No, he's comfortable." I say turning towards them. I'm then taken out of his arms and set on the ground. "We'll just take Aurel in our car." Ashton says and they head to their car with Aurelia. I groan and roll my eyes. "Let's go." Louis says and we get in the car. Off to Nando's!