Hospital, Crutches, Performing

Li's POV- "I'll be right their, Liam." Luke says as his voice shakes and walks by me as I'm being rolled out and into the ambulance.
*hospital*
They had wrapped my ankle around a red bandage and gave me crutches. "You will be using these crutches for 3 weeks because it was just a sprain. But, it was almost broken." The doctor explains as Luke and Louis are on each side of the chair I'm in. They nod and pay the insurance and we make our way back to the concert without talking. "LIAM! YOU'RE OKAY! OMG I THOUGHT YOU BROKE IT REALLY BAD!" Aurelia exclaims as I use my crutches to walk up the stairs. "Careful, Aurelia. She's been so tense when you left. She was so worried." Harry said as he hugged me. I smile at her and look back at Luke. "Sorry, Luke." I apologize as I crutch towards me skateboard. "Nope." Louis protested.
(hehe got that from their Diaries. Remember anyone?)
I sigh as I crutch backstage along with Luke helping me. "It's fine, Li. I also cried because of what I said to you.." He said, smiling and blushing. "You called her?" I ask him. "Yea." It was fine. I just said 'Hey we need to break up, it's not me, it's you, bye.'" He says as he makes me laugh. "I see you guys made up." Michael says. I nod smiling. Luke pulls me in a side hug. "Be right back!" I say as I grab my crutches quickly and crutch over to Louis. "Lou, can I date Luke? Please? We're responsible enough to!" I ask him as he turns his microphone. "Sure. I already talked to the boys about it since Aurel is dating Ashton. But you can't date US." He says, give me a hug. "Yes! Thank you dad!" I yell excitedly and give him a big hug and a kiss. "Hey what happ-" I interrupted Luke by smashing my lips into his.

A/N:
So YAY GUYS! Luke picked Liam! Give me some comments to see what their ship name should be!