I Choose..

Li's POV- I couldn't stand drying my tears repeatedly. I got up from the bench and left the playground. I checked the time. 4:13?! Shit! As soon as I checked the time I ran to the place Paul had dropped me off. I bumped into random people, saying I'm sorry to them as I run pass them. I reach the stop where Paul had dropped me off, seeing the limo with 1D and 5SOS. I sigh loudly and make my way towards it. I open the door and sit in the limo, slamming the door closed. "I told you to meet me here by 3, Liam." Paul says, sternly. I nod, annoyed as he starts the car. We then drove off the to AT&T Center where the boys are going to play. "Li, where were you?" Aurelia asks. "On a bench, crying." I muttered, loud enough for her to hear me. She nods and gives me a side hug, whilst holding Ashton's hand. Why can they have a wonderful, warless relationship while me and Luke are fighting. I'm not saying I was in a relationship with him, but it felt like it. If only his stupid little mind would've told me before we started kissing, I would've made out with CALUM. That's how mad I am with him. I'm not saying that Calum isn't cute, I'm just saying that he'd be their, NOT cheating on me. He wasn't cheating on me he was just.. UGHGH. My mind is going back and forth with so many questions! "Didn't you, Li?" I hear Harry ask me. "Hm?" I say. I was so into battling with my mind, that j didn't even hear what he was saying. "You wanted to come out and sing a song form our album?" He asks. I nod and look back out the window. "If we were a movie, you be Augustus and I'll be Hazel, cuz I ain't dying, bitch." I hear Aurelia say to Ashton as he laughs. Ohh, she got hat from Twaimz! He's a funny guy. But he's lost 1M followers because of a depression. Poor Llama. "Aurelia, words." Liam says as Paul parks the limo. "Okay, boys and girls, meet you in their. Need to talk to the managers." Paul says as he parks the car, is getting out. I had brought my skateboard so I can skate around the place BEFORE the concert starts. "Leave it." Harry says and I sigh, annoyed again. I climb back in the limo, stuffing it into my back pack and close the door as j walk out of the limo.

Aurelia's POV- I walked back to where Li was. "You brought it didn't you?" I ask her, looking at her back pack and then to her. "Yup." She says popping the p. "You sneaky Tommie." I say smiling. She smiles back. She then stops, takes out her skateboard and skates to the back of the stage. "Liam!" The boys yell, except for Luke, and run after her. I walk up to Luke and give him a side hug. "Hey, what's wrong? If your thinking of who to pick, I'd say Liam. Because you wouldn't find another person like her." I say, smiling. He was silent for a while. "I'm gonna break up with Arza. Liam deserves to be with me." He says, smiling with his snake bite. I smile back. "Perfect choice, Hemming, perfect choice." I say as I run behind Ashton, jumping into his back and wrap my legs around his waist as he puts his arms under my legs. "Careful, their. I almost fell when you jumped on me back." He says, smirking. I smile and give him a kiss on his forehead. "After her!" I yell as Li rides inside. The boys smile, especially Luke, and we run after her with me on Ash's back.

Li's POV- I hid next to the doorway to scare them. "Sh, sh, sh, sh, sh. We have to be very quiet-" "Boo!" I yell before Michael can finish his sentence and they scream, especially.. Luke. "AHHHH! Wanna swiiiiiing, from the chandelier, the CHANDELIER!" Calum sings as I laugh. We then make our way up behind stage and get ready for their concert. "Hey." Luke says, putting his arm around my shoulders. I keep them their. "What you want?" I ask in a angry tone. "I just wanted to tell you I'm sorry.." He says taking his hand off my shoulders. I grunt with disgust and skateboard away from him. I skated to the stage where they were gonna perform. "Watch out!" Michael yells as I skate over a cord. My skateboard flies off stage and I fall off it, sliding across the stage. Ow, my ankle. I think I sprained it. "LIAM!" Luke yells for me, running to my aid. "M-my ankle.." I say, reaching to hold it. As I leaned, pain went straight to my ankle and u winces in pain. "Call the ambulance." Calum says as Niall picks up the phone, calling it. "No, I - I don't want to to the hospital. I'm F-fine." I say getting up with Luke helping me. As soo as I got up, paramedics came in and is he done to the hospital.

What luck!

A/N:

HEY WOLFIES! JUST UPDATED CUZ MY COUSIN, HEMMOSIDIOT UPDATED THE STORY I WANTED HER TO UPDATE. Cheers, Hemmo! Hope you win the WATTPAD 2016 thing! GI check her stories out! Pleas send her a comment or a message saying that Nova Wolf, sent you their! She'll know who I am cuz we practically know each other.