~Chapter 1~

Cast:

Kim Eun Soo/Kim Sae Ron
Bubbly and always happy.

EXO as themselves: Eun Soo's brothers

Jeon Jungkook: never had a girlfriend

BTS as themselves: Jungkook's best friends.

Amber Liu/ Liu Eun Young: basketball coach, only 18.
----------------------------------------------
Eun Soo POV
As soon as I wake up in the morning I hear my brothers yelling in each other's faces. "Yah Kim Jong Dae! Come back here you rascal!"

That must be Suho Oppa yelling at Chen Oppa for his trolling. Again.

Let me introduce myself. I am Kim Eun Soo and I live with 12 annoying yet adorkable brothers. Yes it's hard. And yes I feel like running away from home just to find peace and quiet but I love them. They may be loud and rowdy but I know they care and love me a lot!

Author POV

Eun Soo gets up from her bed and head to the bathroom. After finishing her business she ran downstairs hoping to eat breakfast but instead was attached with hugs and kisses.

"Eun Soo! Good morning Angel! How did you sleep?"

"Did you sleep well?"

"Did you dream about me?"

She knew better than to ignore her brothers so taking her time she answered each of them. "Neh I slept well Lay Oppa. I did have a dream about you Sehun Oppa. And I slept wonderfully Chanyeol Oppa. Can I eat breakfast now?"

They nodded and let her off. Bacon and pancakes, her favorite! She gobbled down the food that Kyungsoo Oppa made. "Delicious as always Oppa!" She gave him the two thumbs up. Kyungsoo smiled at his little sister and made some more for the rest of his family.

"Eomma, Appa! Hyungs! Breakfast is ready!" He screamed from the top of his lungs.

Mr. And Mrs.Kim came down the stairs with a weird smile on their face. After eating a hearty breakfast Mr.Kim called a family meeting.

Chanyeol POV
I wonder what they're going to tell us. They're going on a honey moon? Omo! Mom was sick last week, maybe their pregnant with another little brother or sister for me??

Kris POV
Ughh. What now? Do they seriously need to call a family meeting right now? I'm in the middle of playing a game. Jeesh. Parents these days.

Author POV
They all sat around the living room wondering what their parents were going to say.

Mrs.Kim shifted in her seat looking uncomfortable. "I'm going to be blunt to you guys. Eun Soo ah, I'm sorry but you're going to have to attend your oppas school for your first year in high school."

Eun Soo got up not believing. "You're kidding me right?"

She looked at her brothers for help. "Appa, eomma you do know that our school is an all BOYS school right?" Luhan empathized boys to let his parents know they were crazy.

"Yes I know dear but something came up and we have no choice but to put her there. Mianhae Eun Soo ah but please do this for Appa and Eomma?"

She looked at her dads sad eyes. "Neh I understand."

Her mom let a breath of relief out. "Komawo Eun Soo ah. Boys, please take care of your sister. Your dad and I need to go on a trip and we'll be overseas for a bit."

Xiumin shook his head. "Eomma, Appa seriously? This isn't fair to Eun Soo. How can you put her there? She'll be the only girl! All the teachers are guys. Don't you guys care about how Eun Soo will feel?"

The others nodded their heads in agreement. "We realized that and--"

"Eomma, Oppa, it's okay. Besides I've been the only girl for so long I'm used to it by now."

"Are you sure Eun Soo?" Kai asked worried for his dongsaeng.

She nodded and gave him her cute smile. That night her parents left leaving her all alone with her brothers.

"Oppa! I'm bored please play with me!" She begged her older brothers."

"Sure, why don't we play Soccer? I'll be goalie!"

"Thanks Baekhyun Oppa. You're the best!"

Tao came in with a sad face. "Hey I thought I was the best."

"You are. All of you are. Now come on slow Poke!"

Since there were 13 people Chanyeol was referee.

"Oppa pass!"

"Move left! Move right! Pass! Goal!"

After a tiring game they stopped and took a break. Eun Soo wasn't your typical girl out there. Sure she wore skirts and dresses but she could rock guy clothing's as well. She knew how to play all sorts of sports thanks to her brothers. She even learned wushu from Tao Oppa meaning she could defend herself. She really didn't have any "girl friends" since she hung out with guys all the time.

"Oppas I'm going to sleep now." She bent over and kissed each and everyone of her brothers. It was a routine they did every night before sleeping.

"Sleep well Eun Soo. Oh by the way you might want to start packing tonight. We'll be staying at the school's dorm. Remember school starts tomorrow."

"Alright. Goodnight Lay Oppa"

Eun Soo POV

I'm so nervous. Where do I sleep? Will I sleep with oppas? Or will I sleep with a stranger? Or alone? I can't sleep with a stranger. Eun Soo you're crazy! Aishh. This is driving me crazy!

Author POV
She got out her suitcases and began to pack. And all summer she thought she was going to a girls school and staying at home. Well she thought wrong.

Hi guys! It's my first time on Wattpad and writing a story so I'm sorry for any mistakes you see. I'm still really new to this. I hope you guys like it!!
XOXO~ 김 아 름